<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
It's the lack of framework and design when creating a new game and making up stuff as you go. The biggest issue is adding new characters later, all of which require new variables, which aren't present in the old saves. That's the reason why they aren't compatible. So in a way it's not purposeful, but it's a bad biproduct of developing game this way. Dev has said that as of v0.7.8 there won't be major changes, so in theory saves should work with the future updates, but take it with a grain of salt.
Not certainly in that way.
A new save is required for another reason.
The introduction of a new character is not a barrier to leaving saves from previous versions working.

Saeedsms

Mar 12, 2023
مرحله گارنت در رستوران گیر کرد وGarnett's stage stuck in the restaurant and I can't move forward and at the Lesina stage on Friday evening she just says she wants to be alone.

djj93000

Sep 17, 2023
J’ai oublié de mentionner que la progression de Licinia a été buggée pour moi, vous devez ouvrir manuellement la console et entrer « liciniastage = 1 » pour que l’option de lui poser des questions sur Julio apparaisse. Je vais joindre une sauvegarde au cas où vous voudriez juste la scène.
[/CITATIONainsi

Bonsoir quel fichier faut til modifié svp ?

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
The introduction of a new character is not a barrier to leaving saves from previous versions working.
Of course it doesn't always have to be the case and I was using the introduction of new characters as one example, obviously there are other things 'under-the-hood' that are added to the game. The introduction of major LI characters like Dilara, Licinia and Ines, was just the recent example of why saves became incompatible.
I think we are all for introducing new interesting characters into the game, but it's also understandable why players are frustrated when they must lose they game progress and start anew.
It looks like the lady roster is now big enough and doesn't need further expansion. Many of us would be interested in continuing the story for Bella, Barbara, Jacqueline, Franciska and others.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
You have to open up the console and input the command "liciniastage = 1", there isn't a specific file you have to edit. Unless you're talking about how to edit the console, which I explained in a previous post.

soroush001

Feb 21, 2024
Hi.At the beginning of the game, this error appears for me:confused:

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Hi.At the beginning of the game, this error appears for me:confused:
There is no need to immediately click on all available links to download the game.
Those who compress games do not check what they are doing at all. For them it is a conveyor belt.
Download the game from a more trusted resource.

soroush001

Feb 21, 2024
There is no need to immediately click on all available links to download the game.
Those who compress games do not check what they are doing at all. For them it is a conveyor belt.
Download the game from a more trusted resource.
Thanks

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes