Attal

Oct 25, 2017
i do, i still can't
Like many events, Pedro being available is a random occurrence. It typically happens a little after midday in my experience. I believe that you need to have pulled up Franceska's skirt at least once before you can talk to him alone.
talk to marco at the police station ????? How can I pass please help
Talk to Zeus, ask him to see Marco. He's usually there, but sometimes isn't available.

Armageddon324

Jun 9, 2024
Like many events, Pedro being available is a random occurrence. It typically happens a little after midday in my experience. I believe that you need to have pulled up Franceska's skirt at least once before you can talk to him alone.

Talk to Zeus, ask him to see Marco. He's usually there, but sometimes isn't available.
I do it i talk to marco many times he just kick me in the jail

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
If you told Diego to leave Maria alone during her stage 1, then when you talk to Maria in her bedroom and give her the plush toy, there should be an option afterwards to tell her that Diego is an asshole.

Welcome to the RNG design of this game - it won't be your first nor last encounter with it. Try staying at your apartment during the weekend, perhaps you'll get lucky and she'll show up.
Hey brother, I've been playing for hours and Bella, you still haven't come to me. When I finished the mission, Phase 7

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
Screenshot_25670608_205729.jpg Mr. Game Creator, can I ask you something? I downloaded this game And I use the language translation mod from my country, but when I talk to the NPC, the picture doesn't appear, it shows up in different colors. At first I thought it might be because of a bug in the game. But when I check the game files Game files contain only color images. Some files do not contain images. I tried deleting and reloading but it didn't work.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
View attachment 3723040 View attachment 3723041 It's like this I play on android But using the PC game Login through joiplay
Some renderers are encrypted. They open as you progress through the game as bonuses for playing without cheats.
View attachment 3723033 Mr. Game Creator, can I ask you something? I downloaded this game And I use the language translation mod from my country, but when I talk to the NPC, the picture doesn't appear, it shows up in different colors. At first I thought it might be because of a bug in the game. But when I check the game files Game files contain only color images. Some files do not contain images. I tried deleting and reloading but it didn't work.
Try downloading the game from another resource.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Some renderers are encrypted. They open as you progress through the game as bonuses for playing without cheats.

Try downloading the game from another resource.
Make sure that the application you are playing through has access to this directory(it is unlikely that this is the problem)

johnny franky

May 13, 2020
Guys, I am stuck with both Martha and Bella, when I talk to Martha about relationships or work, the stage does not change at all and when I talk to Bella in the shop at Saturday afternoon, she sends me off, when I ask her to walk, can anyone help me?

May 15, 2022
Make sure that the application you are playing through has access to this directory(it is unlikely that this is the problem)
If you are the developer, congratulations, it is the best game I have seen, good content, good music, sound, it is excellent

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Does anyone know when I have to go from step 6 of Martha?
Guys, I am stuck with both Martha and Bella, when I talk to Martha about relationships or work, the stage does not change at all and when I talk to Bella in the shop at Saturday afternoon, she sends me off, when I ask her to walk, can anyone help me?
How do I advance to the 4th step of Barbara?
Gentleman gentleman, check this out , except for the 4 step of barbara, because if the content don't end with one of my favorite girls in the game getting the D in her A idk what to do next also

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes