May 15, 2022
Some renderers are encrypted. They open as you progress through the game as bonuses for playing without cheats.

Try downloading the game from another resource.
a lot of work to get to nothing examples barbara handjob between the tits bella a blowjob like that a lot of work for little reward

Sienwest

Sep 1, 2023
Перейдите к Gateway1 (тому, у которого тусуется Арнольд). На заднем плане перед воротами гаража должен быть скрытый маркер.

View attachment 3695894

Вы включили читы при запуске игры? Если это так, возможно, вы облажались.:КЕК:
У меня до сих пор остались сейвы с этими сценами из .75. Они должны работать, но игра завершится неудачей, если вы откроете инвентарь, поэтому будьте осторожны.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
СПАСИБО ОГРОМНОЕ ВЫ ЛУЧШИЕ

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
you sure? its like this, i cant open the others
Are you playing with the cheat menu enabled? If so, you need to set variable enc = False, via the console or you won't be able to unlock them (at least most of them). You'll unlock these images as you progress through the game by completing quests. Some require specific actions like 'look at her feet', etc.

Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
No I only have the preview the coming update will be mainly focus on Bridget and a bit Ines. But lot of Bridget content incoming (classic with MC at his place and NTR With Eddy)

Reactions: amedxer21

djj93000

Sep 17, 2023
Bonsoir quelq’un sait comment faire pour faire la party avec bridget et ines ? En tant que le bum samedi à midi, elle menvoie boulet, je suis à la version 0.7.9

Last edited:

Flaminv0v

Jan 28, 2024
Are you playing with the cheat menu enabled? If so, you need to set variable enc = False, via the console or you won't be able to unlock them (at least most of them). You'll unlock these images as you progress through the game by completing quests. Some require specific actions like 'look at her feet', etc.
Can you drop them if you have them?

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
anybody knows how to use URM to change the happy stats of the characters?
In the search box type "_happy" (without quotes) and enable wildcards (W button on the right side of the URM screen), then search and it should show you a list of various characters, just edit the value for the one needed. Can do the same for the drunk stat.
Can you drop them if you have them?
If you can wait a little, I'm planning to create a small mod that unlocks the bonus images and I can share it with you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chrd and lycix
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes