Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
For anyone still having issues with Ines where she won't go out to dinner with you, I think I found the trigger.

I completed everyone's stuff until it said no more content except for Garnett. I started it but never took her out to dinner & I still was having issues where I could not take out Ines & like I said I completed everyone else's content except for Bridjet, Nestor, Catelina & Maria. So I think the trigger for Ines is for dinner, you have to do the Garnett storyline. It's just a theory but I am gonna test it out at some point later on but I think Garnet is the trigger.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I'm going through V7.8 from the link on the first page. This time not using the cheats in game just the URM and console commands. I'm working at the bank with normal look and a scene that I have never seen before was there. It was eddie hassling Francisca. I beat him up and then Ines and Bridjet came out.

I've never seen it before so I was confused as I saw you guys posting about Eddie and Ines & Bridjet but that was on 7.9. Was this always in the game on 7.8 but using the cheats prevents it which could then prevent continuation in 7.9?
While i have no actual answer, i have a comment, i also played for the first time in the 7.8 and one thing that this game teach me was that maybe you just got unlucky when tried before and in this cheatless run you just triggered by chance, i'm not saying that isn't locked by the cheat being activated, i rlly don't know, i'm just saying that it's a possibility

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack20_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.7.9 Beta HotFix 1[JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 1
Enjoy the GAME!

• Red Heart
Reactions: killer12asdrtwete

ovoqaq

Jun 17, 2024
I'm going through V7.8 from the link on the first page. This time not using the cheats in game just the URM and console commands. I'm working at the bank with normal look and a scene that I have never seen before was there. It was eddie hassling Francisca. I beat him up and then Ines and Bridjet came out.

I've never seen it before so I was confused as I saw you guys posting about Eddie and Ines & Bridjet but that was on 7.9. Was this always in the game on 7.8 but using the cheats prevents it which could then prevent continuation in 7.9?
You can see it by visiting zhouri eddy after the scene with bridjet and ines cafe

Apr 13, 2024
For whatever reason this time around it's not letting me finish Martha stage 8. I saw the sex scene in the car on the last playthrough I did, but after restarting from scratch this is the one sex scene that is not triggering for me. I don't get to ask her about Zeus in the car and only have the option to check out her tits and feet. Anyone know a possible fix for this?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
For whatever reason this time around it's not letting me finish Martha stage 8. I saw the sex scene in the car on the last playthrough I did, but after restarting from scratch this is the one sex scene that is not triggering for me. I don't get to ask her about Zeus in the car and only have the option to check out her tits and feet. Anyone know a possible fix for this?
Yo i had the same problem when playing, idk exactly what i did, but i'll drop a theory with the possibility of being talking shit, first of all the basic is the car(going to the cafe) compliment her, then during the date happiness 100 and drunkness around 80, compliment her and use all the options(remember to keep the drunk level at 80), then use ALL "look at" options when the happiness and drunkness reach more than 70 go for the personal question and fetish, then after the happiness reach 80 go for the other personal question options(remember the drunk level being around 80), so after you did ALL that here comes the catch, idk recall if you supposed to end the date by selecting the option, if i'm not wrong you must get her happiness at 100 and drunk level at 100 then you'll be forced to end the date, there Zeus options will appear

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SpankyMcSpanky
Apr 13, 2024
Yo i had the same problem when playing, idk exactly what i did, but i'll drop a theory with the possibility of being talking shit, first of all the basic is the car(going to the cafe) compliment her, then during the date happiness 100 and drunkness around 80, compliment her and use all the options(remember to keep the drunk level at 80), then use ALL "look at" options when the happiness and drunkness reach more than 70 go for the personal question and fetish, then after the happiness reach 80 go for the other personal question options(remember the drunk level being around 80), so after you did ALL that here comes the catch, idk recall if you supposed to end the date by selecting the option, if i'm not wrong you must get her happiness at 100 and drunk level at 100 then you'll be forced to end the date, there Zeus options will appear
That worked. Bang on fella. What I was doing wrong was setting the drunk to 100 using commands. It's like Catalina where it's best to use the actual drink method. Got the scene. Cheers.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
I don't understand the game feels unplayable after visiting 3 place on the next one i am always getting killed how can i prevent that??

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
is the game images gonna be moving forward & backward through the whole game?
I don't understand the game feels unplayable after visiting 3 place on the next one i am always getting killed how can i prevent that??
Yes, and the word is that was even worse

To not die you must not snitch on Hector Salazar at the prologue or keep giving cash to the death character that i don't remember the name, it's a mexican death kinda of La Catrina with a group of mariachi

Reactions: Dabi22
Apr 13, 2024
Well I managed to get all sex scenes with the exception of the Francisca threesome for V7.8.

The hidden scenes for Bridjet just weren't worth the effort. nor was the Maria scene at the end of the weekend party. Why he did a dry humping scene at that point makes zero sense.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Well I managed to get all sex scenes with the exception of the Francisca threesome for V7.8.

The hidden scenes for Bridjet just weren't worth the effort. nor was the Maria scene at the end of the weekend party. Why he did a dry humping scene at that point makes zero sense.
i'll postpone my new run for the 7.9, tho i'm still gonna make nestor romance bridjet first, if someone is getting netored it won't be me mate, i couldn't make to the end of licinia quest because of a known progression bug, the bridjet extra scenes are """"easy"""" to get if you set her "approachable" to 100 and set your relationship to 10000ish if you want to be called to her office

Reactions: animeking2264
Apr 13, 2024
i'll postpone my new run for the 7.9, tho i'm still gonna make nestor romance bridjet first, if someone is getting netored it won't be me mate, i couldn't make to the end of licinia quest because of a known progression bug, the bridjet extra scenes are """"easy"""" to get if you set her "approachable" to 100 and set your relationship to 10000ish if you want to be called to her office
What bug? Where she refuses you by any chance? I just used the URM to adjust her relationship to 100 and was able to then continue to the sex scene.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes