jroy78310

Dec 19, 2023
I have Nester stage 5
BRIDJET stage 2 but still don't find BRIDJET'S PENTHOUSE...
Could u say when it will appear..

Vishal326

May 15, 2022
GOD, i wanted to at least give a direction on the 7.8 update as was kinda of a simple update, "linear" and not so rng based, thank god because usually the scene hunt in this game is a terrible maze, and as sindar guide wasn't updated, but as my save bugged(it was the licinia bug) i was unmotivated, even so i finished the update with urm, still thanks, especially from those that were lost in licinia quest with the bug, every guide for this game is welcome
Brother how tu use console command I m not able to do tell me Plzz I will really Appreciate you

Apr 13, 2024
Brother how tu use console command I m not able to do tell me Plzz I will really Appreciate you
Info posted by randomv
How to open the console? First, you go into the game files and open the renpy folder. Then you open the common folder. In that folder there should be a file called "00console.rpy". Open up that file in notepad. In that file is a line called "config.console = False" . You need to change it to "config.console = True". Then, load up the game and load the save you want and press shift+O to open the console. Type the line "liciniastage = 1" and press esc to exit. The option to ask her about Julio should show up.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Spanky said about the console, but i use URM (and recommend for everyone playing this game) and there just search for the liciniastage or liciniaprogress i dont recall, then boom, just put it in "1" and cum

Reactions: Vishal326

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack21_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.8 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 5
Enjoy the GAME!

Vishal326

May 15, 2022
Info posted by randomv
How to open the console? First, you go into the game files and open the renpy folder. Then you open the common folder. In that folder there should be a file called "00console.rpy". Open up that file in notepad. In that file is a line called "config.console = False" . You need to change it to "config.console = True". Then, load up the game and load the save you want and press shift+O to open the console. Type the line "liciniastage = 1" and press esc to exit. The option to ask her about Julio should show up.
I done exactly what u have said but still there no option for ask her about julio

Vishal326

May 15, 2022
Spanky said about the console, but i use URM (and recommend for everyone playing this game) and there just search for the liciniastage or liciniaprogress i dont recall, then boom, just put it in "1" and cum
I have learned how to open console
Renpy - Common File - Console Rpy - search Liciniastage ?? Or just I have to search false to turn it's true to enabled console in game but after that also when I reopen my game load my save file then use console type liciniastage = 1 but still I didn't able to get ask her about julio

Vishal326

May 15, 2022
thanx brother urm console only works i really appreciate you

jroy78310

Dec 19, 2023
It says that BRIDJET'S live in the north side of the city ...but still couldn't find the penthouse.....
Where to look for the penthouse?

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes