Sam1971

Mar 29, 2024
Is there anyway to not getting fired from the bank job by Bridjet?
Also I talked with pedro in the bank for Francisca Stage 3 but it doesn't progress. Capture.PNG

jose 1829

Dec 29, 2020
For someone who has already advanced the game, the game does not read my saved games and it appears as an error, I must say that I like the game, but because of work it does not give me the chance to play it again from the beginning, worse if I say that I already had specific routes that if I played them now I would no longer remember how I achieved them, if anyone has any saved ones that can be passed on to me I would appreciate it. }

Reactions: rafahli

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone know what content is in V7.9 and how to trigger it?

Edit: No idea why my question got an angry reaction to it.
The new in a nutshell is bridjet and ines focused update, thank god, 4 things, bridjet progression, ines progression, bridjet eddy ntr and ines eddy ntr, about how to trigger it, probably most of the people have no fucking ideia, there are game hints, but you know that sometimes they are not trustworthy(I.E. the bank ones, the problem actually is'nt the hint is the rng in this one), i'm curious if now we can unlock ines without starting Nestor ntr/progression, this would be good news

I'll wait for some updates until i play this game again, let some content pile up, hopefully not only ntr and footjob, and then i'll come back, let's hope that lord sindar update his guide in this time

Apr 13, 2024
The new in a nutshell is bridjet and ines focused update, thank god, 4 things, bridjet progression, ines progression, bridjet eddy ntr and ines eddy ntr, about how to trigger it, probably most of the people have no fucking ideia, there are game hints, but you know that sometimes they are not trustworthy(I.E. the bank ones, the problem actually is'nt the hint is the rng in this one), i'm curious if now we can unlock ines without starting Nestor ntr/progression, this would be good news

I'll wait for some updates until i play this game again, let some content pile up, hopefully not only ntr and footjob, and then i'll come back, let's hope that lord sindar update his guide in this time
I posted earlier what I managed to find in 7.9.
Bridjet visiting MC's house for rim job.
Bridjet working at bank and invites you for drinks. 2nd rim job and then anal scene.

Yeah I heard about the NTR scenes but as you said no one knows or has posted how to trigger them. For all we know they could be broken and not even working. Even in 7.9 there is a big when Bridjet visits your house, if you ask her about Oswold or whatever the guys name is, it then bugs to sitting at the bank during the whiskey drinking scene.

The Francisca threesome scene is broken. So I imagine the Bridjet and Ines scenes could be too.

But yeah. The update wasn't worth the wait and probably best you waiting for more updates before thinking of trying again as the updates appear to be small.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
I posted earlier what I managed to find in 7.9.
Bridjet visiting MC's house for rim job.
Bridjet working at bank and invites you for drinks. 2nd rim job and then anal scene.

Yeah I heard about the NTR scenes but as you said no one knows or has posted how to trigger them. For all we know they could be broken and not even working. Even in 7.9 there is a big when Bridjet visits your house, if you ask her about Oswold or whatever the guys name is, it then bugs to sitting at the bank during the whiskey drinking scene.

The Francisca threesome scene is broken. So I imagine the Bridjet and Ines scenes could be too.

But yeah. The update wasn't worth the wait and probably best you waiting for more updates before thinking of trying again as the updates appear to be small.
Bro we can try to support you as much as possible with all possible guidance but i definetly not agree its the update with the most possible content (NTR or classique route) :
Bridget + Ines NTR :
3 Scene with Ines at Beach
3 Scene with Bridget at Beach
2 Scene (+1 No Animation) with Ines at Eddy House
2 Scene (+1 No Animation) with Bridget at Eddy House

Bridget Solo Route :
1 Scene with Bridget at Work

Karen and Julio NTR :
1 Scene

Abigail (without Cheat) :
1 Scene

Everything is availble with multiple angle with 4K renders in less then a month it could be difficult to do better to be honest no offense bro ...

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
For someone who has already advanced the game, the game does not read my saved games and it appears as an error, I must say that I like the game, but because of work it does not give me the chance to play it again from the beginning, worse if I say that I already had specific routes that if I played them now I would no longer remember how I achieved them, if anyone has any saved ones that can be passed on to me I would appreciate it. }
Here's a save before the Bridjet apartment visit. Unfortunately I already did Bella's route so you can't see the new Abigail scene without restarting or modding.

Sam1971

Mar 29, 2024
I am at Bella Stage 17
The walkthrough says-" Yoga on Sunday morning and look at her in a dress in the afternoon
● You can go to Bella’s room at Saturday day (about 12:00) and look at her "

BUt I couldn't find Bella anywhere,Where is her room or penthouse?

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes