Vishal326

May 15, 2022
Ok,so where can I find Luciana in the game?
U can find her automobile Shop NXT to barber Shop and to progress her stages u need to dilara her daughter stages then u will get their apartment access which is in luxury apartment 2 that it's ( Disclaimer it's not easy to do Plzz follow proper walkthrough otherwise u gonna stuck )

Reactions: animeking2264
Apr 13, 2024
Bro we can try to support you as much as possible with all possible guidance but i definetly not agree its the update with the most possible content (NTR or classique route) :
Bridget + Ines NTR :
3 Scene with Ines at Beach
3 Scene with Bridget at Beach
2 Scene (+1 No Animation) with Ines at Eddy House
2 Scene (+1 No Animation) with Bridget at Eddy House

Bridget Solo Route :
1 Scene with Bridget at Work

Karen and Julio NTR :
1 Scene

Abigail (without Cheat) :
1 Scene

Everything is availble with multiple angle with 4K renders in less then a month it could be difficult to do better to be honest no offense bro ...
Appreciate the info. But most of that relies on RNG and there is no mention of it in the in-game hints. Could you tell us how to trigger those scenes please.
Edit
Never mind. It's reset Salazar job so won't be seeing the Abigail scene. Updates that add content to earlier content that gets blocked out is just shit development on the devs behalf once again.

Last edited:

Davizera

Apr 6, 2019
The game is good, what ruins it are these meaningless game overs, and the name of the game could be a little better, from what I understand it's a guy who lost everything and is turning things around!

Killdom

Dec 22, 2023
Hey, Dev What's Up brah! can you add few things to it (The Bum) like add the option in preference/settings to turn on/off the random structure in the game, and it sure need some good and a little bit more detailed hint structure, and how about add some sort of power tablets in shops which can increase your health or may be dmg power instead of making fights easy again and again it can save up your time, look bro the game is good but a lit bit of focus on quality of life updates for game is not going to hurt you or it can but still consider it. And good luck with future updates, and good and solid meaningful ending for your game.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Appreciate the info. But most of that relies on RNG and there is no mention of it in the in-game hints. Could you tell us how to trigger those scenes please.
Edit
Never mind. It's reset Salazar job so won't be seeing the Abigail scene. Updates that add content to earlier content that gets blocked out is just shit development on the devs behalf once again.
One more reason to do what i did, wait until some updates to play it again, we never now when we'll get content for earlier stages of the game, i'm itching myself because i was crazy for Bridjet and Ines content, but i'll refrain from playing, and wish for when 8.5 comes we'll get more ines, Bridjet, barbara, karen and Martha content

Vishal326

May 15, 2022
Where

Ok,found it .Where can I find Bridjets and bellas penthouse? Also when can I enter the apartment 411?
U have to unlock dilara and she will unlock by doing bella quest when she is kidnapped by flamingo ( Bella and Bridget penthouse Luxury apartment 1 ) 411 room is in luxury apartment 2 bruh but before you have to save bella being kidnapped first then it will only show

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes