Vishal326

May 15, 2022
I am stuck in Barbara stage 1,where is the hidden label?
View attachment 3836414 View attachment 3836416
On Saturday morning (after 9:00) go to and you'll see Barbara and Harry arguing. Select:

• "What's going on?" > when Barbara asks, which is better, reply: "Wine!"
  • When Harry insults you, choose: "Show him real Mexican dick right here!"
  • Followed by: "Okey! Lets go SpongeBob!" and proceed by kicking his ass
You'll get to progress with Barbara to Stage 2, but don't start the next quest just yet. There's an additional step you need to complete to be able to complete Stage 2 successfully:

• visit Martha's store again on Sunday morning
  • there are 2 hidden markers in the first isle on the left, click the bottom one ( save before you click on it) (==include map==), which will start a scene of Barbara giving Harry a blowjob
  • you need Harry not to cum (re-load if he does), in which case you'll be able to use that knowledge about their sex troubles in quest for Stage 2
Once you've completed the extra step, proceed to Stage 2.

Sam1971

Mar 29, 2024
On Saturday morning (after 9:00) go to and you'll see Barbara and Harry arguing. Select:

You'll get to progress with Barbara to Stage 2, but don't start the next quest just yet. There's an additional step you need to complete to be able to complete Stage 2 successfully:

• there are 2 hidden markers in the first isle on the left, click the bottom one ( save before you click on it) (==include map==), which will start a scene of Barbara giving Harry a blowjob
  • you need Harry not to cum (re-load if he does), in which case you'll be able to use that knowledge about their sex troubles in quest for Stage 2
Can I complete it on normal mode or bum mode?

abbasaz1

Feb 23, 2021
if i'm not imagining things i already posted, but here you go Maria and enrique toilet/bathroom scene, just take a bath, if the scene don't trigger load the save again and keep going until it triggers, and it doesn't need the persistant file to work, i just don't know if the save will run smoothly with 7.9 update, if you want to unlock it yourself, that is another thing, i can help you but it's annoying and not so worthing

BROOOOO you are playing with my save hahahaha, that is fantastic, really made me smile hahahaha, and you surpassed me cuz i didn't even played the 7.9
even with your save i cant fuck bridjet ///what should i do?

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
This game needs a walkthrough... the hint system is just stupid... could use a lot more details. And the grind is killing me even with cheats... good game... it just needs a lil bit more attention to details... some polishing!

Reactions: animeking2264

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
can someone help me with a save from 7.8 and up but has not use UMR because i have the 8.0 version but every time i go to nestor home it gives me a problem
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6407, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 6407, in script
�X�r��]�S�2��.���.������l1A��D�]&1���]��n
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 6407, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
THE BUM {color=#ff0000e5}{font=Gagalin-Regular.otf}0.8{/font}{/color}
Sun Jul 14 18:28:26 2024

Sam1971

Mar 29, 2024

a bit offtopic question but what file to edit to enable cheat mode in renpy games and with what keys?

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes