Pauls85

Feb 22, 2019
Friday 20-23 pm at caffe,progress till scenes in bathroom and later in bank Thursday and Friday randomly in bank she speaks to franciska and you offer to take her to bridjet office few times until you have anal few times till bridjet caught s you after that you can enter bridjet office during work and have 3 scenes depends on what she is wearing when you enter but there is no story progress
What is a scene in the bathroom How to get it ? What should be the stage with Catalina for the mc to take her to bridjet? I only have the option that he will not interrupt them with Francisca. At the same time, I am with Catalina at stage 2 now. How will I get ahead?

Last edited:

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
What is a scene in the bathroom How to get it ? What should be the stage with Catalina for the mc to take her to bridjet? I only have the option that he will not interrupt them with Francisca. At the same time, I am with Catalina at stage 2 now. How will I get ahead?
-so catalina I think has 4 stages ,you meet her in bar and bring her high enough on drunk and happy,after thet you pay for everything,then you work at bank and she randomly shows up so you give her chocolate and take her to bounce there you talk you will meet at bar again
-after that you meet in bar and again high drunk and happy and you enter bathroom this time and you have end on ass or feet
-after that again random in bank and when you take her to bounce you can anal her in front of the office and bounce catches you
-after that you can enter bounce office and get 3 random scenes

Reactions: Mr Freez

alex2341

Jun 15, 2020
Joutento Thanks for creating!
I think Mrs parker is your best charactor ever created.Can you add her story into this game?
Actually she can be a daughter who's dropped by a bum.Since she was an orphan who is desiring for love,so she maked her body,lips.Our main chractor saved her from gang boss's chasing,and fucked her then find some birthmarks in her body,and helped her found her father,then happy endding.
I thoutht that will be a story making sense,please considering something like that.

Jopqmcoa02

Aug 12, 2022
Joutento Thanks for creating!
I think Mrs parker is your best charactor ever created.Can you add her story into this game?
Actually she can be a daughter who's dropped by a bum.Since she was an orphan who is desiring for love,so she maked her body,lips.Our main chractor saved her from gang boss's chasing,and fucked her then find some birthmarks in her body,and helped her found her father,then happy endding.
I thoutht that will be a story making sense,please considering something like that.
Yess Mrs parker is really hot milf too

Pauls85

Feb 22, 2019
-so catalina I think has 4 stages ,you meet her in bar and bring her high enough on drunk and happy,after thet you pay for everything,then you work at bank and she randomly shows up so you give her chocolate and take her to bounce there you talk you will meet at bar again
-after that you meet in bar and again high drunk and happy and you enter bathroom this time and you have end on ass or feet
-after that again random in bank and when you take her to bounce you can anal her in front of the office and bounce catches you
-after that you can enter bounce office and get 3 random scenes
Thank you so much for your help

Aug 8, 2018
How exactly are you meant to help maria go ona date with diego, whenever I try it (after 8pm at night), and talk to Nestor, he just ends up shooting Diego's foot and maria goes back inside and I lose relationship points, wtf am I meant to do?

EDIT: Ended up working after I change the variable mc_stage_2 = False (i guess u must be in ur 'hobo' look for it to work. Also increased my reputation, so maybe that has something to do with it?

Last edited:

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
How exactly are you meant to help maria go ona date with diego, whenever I try it (after 8pm at night), and talk to Nestor, he just ends up shooting Diego's foot and maria goes back inside and I lose relationship points, wtf am I meant to do?

EDIT: Ended up working after I change the variable mc_stage_2 = False (i guess u must be in ur 'hobo' look for it to work. Also increased my reputation, so maybe that has something to do with it?
Try to raise your reputation.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack6_poster.png

Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.3.5 beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available for Lvl 0 and
Enjoy the GAME!

Ziiiel20

Mar 26, 2023
allblack6_poster.png