UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I went through Maria's story to the end and when she herself came after a quarrel with her father, I did not run away, but talked, as a result, you can start the story from the beginning (following the author's suggestions). I liked Abigail the most, so I took up with her and left all the other characters for later! I used cheats (energy and money) only at the most critical moments, before fights for example! Stuffing the face of two scumbags just like that is also nice ! Here is all the information!:rolleyes:

Jopqmcoa02

Aug 12, 2022
I went through Maria's story to the end and when she herself came after a quarrel with her father, I did not run away, but talked, as a result, you can start the story from the beginning (following the author's suggestions). I liked Abigail the most, so I took up with her and left all the other characters for later! I used cheats (energy and money) only at the most critical moments, before fights for example! Stuffing the face of two scumbags just like that is also nice ! Here is all the information!:rolleyes:
So the only new thing is abigail story

• Sad
Reactions: UpravDom

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Jesus Christ, why are the guys more attractive than the women?! Something went wrong during the rendering of those "females", very wrong indeed!

Reactions: Mpkstroff
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes