Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I can't get pass the begining I'm always dying beginning of the game.Needs a guide or walkthrough.Also no rollback after you die,you'll have to start all over again unless you save before choices.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
One of the rare heterosexual novel where male models look better the female models. :)

Nice renders by the way. :) I wish you luck.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I dont get this game. I always get a game over and there seem no choices to circumvent it? Went to every location available and on 2nd screen 2 dudes shot me. No scenes, no nothing, just death

• Haha
Reactions: Kaldapas

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Tips for the game ! This is not a visual novel, but strictly a game where the choice of action immediately has consequences! Therefore, if in doubt, make a save and if the result is bad, you can quickly replay the episode. Then it is important to follow the author's suggestions, this is the key to success! Do some episodes require repetition like in a sandbox? Even shooting Gabriel can be replayed by returning to save!!! But it is better that Gabriel did not name the boss - then there are no problems with bandits and not to be rude to the police and almost not to be rude to the rest of the characters!!! Patience and hard work will "overwork " everything, You can see a lot of funny pictures and sound animation, actually for the sake of this the game was created, this is the interest! If it's hard to play, then you can turn on cheats, but only for safety, otherwise it won't be interesting (you need energy for fights, otherwise it's impossible to win!) If you carefully move through the game, then everything will work out! Good luck!(y)

Kaldapas

May 3, 2017
I dont get this game. I always get a game over and there seem no choices to circumvent it? Went to every location available and on 2nd screen 2 dudes shot me. No scenes, no nothing, just death
Same. I'm stuck wondering around looking like a bum. It's tiresome guessing what to do. In your case I think you need not mention boss' name during interrogation at the start.

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
The game could really use better proofreading. The renders and art is fine. I'd give it 4/5 stars. The dialogues though, they sound like they're from a 1st grader. Even just the spelling of several words need correction. I'd suggest using grammarly. Not only does it fix several grammatical and spelling errors, you could even learn from it. It'd benefit you greatly as you progress in adding updates.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Maybe this will help, then in some situations the author's help is insufficient! For example, a hidden label in the store that allows you to steal a teddy bear, chocolate... It's important to progress with Maria to level 10! A hidden tag in the left corner to catch Diego cheating with a prostitute and the like!

Reactions: Freki.g

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
Good morning everyone, I downloaded the latest version of the game, but I can't do anything as soon as I leave a place gives me the Renpy error screen, it happens even if I start a new game, always error. I downloaded both the compressed version and the original one for both Mac and Windows. Nothing changes. Can someone help me? Thank you.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Good morning everyone, I downloaded the latest version of the game, but I can't do anything as soon as I leave a place gives me the Renpy error screen, it happens even if I start a new game, always error. I downloaded both the compressed version and the original one for both Mac and Windows. Nothing changes. Can someone help me? Thank you.
old save

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It's pity you didn't understand difference between young, old and just bad models.
There is little to understand, it may be that in some cases, what is beautiful is not beautiful but what like is beautiful.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes