neil92

Jan 30, 2018
any kind of walkthrough? arnie said to go to the gateway to the east of the city, red door. but I"m not seeing any red door in 2 gate ways. (1 is where I can beat the shit out of somebody and 2nd is where arnie sits) is there a 3rd gateway?

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Right behind the prostitute there are steps and a door, in the evening you can find a mark in the form of a golden drop there! Knock on the door and stay alive if you know the password! On the beach, you can only dig in the trash can!:D

Kaldapas

May 3, 2017
It's pity you didn't understand difference between young, old and just bad models.
So because I find most models in this game super hot I somehow don't understand whats hot and what's not to me and should change my preferences according to you?

You don't see me go to every second thread and complain how models look like they're in their very early teens and how I find those unattractive, because it's completely pointless. As pointless as those coming into threads with gay tag and complain non stop that theres gay in the game. When you click on the thread there's an Ignore button above it. Use it.

Reactions: Freki.g

Kaldapas

May 3, 2017
There is little to understand, it may be that in some cases, what is beautiful is not beautiful but what like is beautiful.
Just like in real life. Some women can be breathtakingly gorgeous, but at the same time not at all that hot/sexy and vise versa where not such pretty face will have the body features to die for and knows how to dress and act that will make any grown man in a state of arrousal wanting to bring them home after a date way more than that gorgeous skinny model. Men can have different tastes. Anyway sorry for derailing I'll stop replying to trolls.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
This scene may contain NTR content as one of the scenarios (in the game it can be completely avoided, moreover, it is hidden behind hidden markers). Talk with Diego
So, is that the only scene or are there more and are all of them avoidable?

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
instead of working on a new game , with the same errors and shit.. maybe its a goo idea to fix gordon and bring some propper updates there and finish 1 game first

Reactions: DawdRock

alex2341

Jun 15, 2020
Need some guide,the game is confused? How to start with girls?I can't even find them all.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes