SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
for that scene of maria you need to do it while bum before events in normal form and for bella i dont know how much progress you have with her,but after she comes to your apartment and ask you to get data from pc you need to get hamburgers and give them to guards and the move so you can go up and get thata ,there is sex scene in office and later around 21-22 pm you go to corridor and replace guards and you can peek so you get that scene in bedroom
Like how to get the scene while being a bum?

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Like how to get the scene while being a bum?
meet Diego(help Maria with her date) - Talk Diego after(ask about hung out together) - meet Eddy(Street party) - talk with Diego(about party in their house)
don't remember exactly

Gabisher13

Nov 14, 2018
Hey, can you help me with these as well?
when i ask about threesome he dont want to accept,i tell him i wont help ,after i lift her skirt again and talk to pedro he just asks help again and no matter what i answer i always let him protect her, what am i missing?

el1990

May 5, 2017
guys, am i having a bug? or missing something? after the party scene where you find eddy. i talk to maria bf and go to her room. she is just upset and nothing changes. if you talk to her in living room you get -1 relationship. what ma i missing here?

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes