cleverrat

May 16, 2017
Is the game supposed to be played as either the bum or a normal/ handsome look man?
Or can you unlock all scenes taking 1 route?

Last edited:

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
You need to go to gateway where Gina is and when you only see Diego's bike without him,hoover in the left corner till you see green marker and you will catch Gina and diego,talk to Gina after so she calls Maria and tells her about Diego and then just follow the situation
It was a good idea, thanks, but he changed back from a suit to his torn clothes..

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Gentlemen! In the apartment, next to Abigail, how can you get the Penthouse/Bella-Salazar???
Thanks....

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Couple Of Questions.

1. Who am I supposed to talk to in Step 5 with the Belle storyline, she mentioned his computer but the hint says I need to talk to someone on the outside first for more information, thought maybe it would be one of the cops but that wasn't it so then I figured I would wait until Saturday & try to get into the Penthouse to check the computer but I don't have an option to do so, just the Abigail option so was wondering who I need to talk to for progress.

2. I can't seem to activate the Maria storyline, it says I need to help her with the date & so whenever I tried to talk to her, she says she does not want to talk both in the afternoon & in the room at night & then when I try to talk to her father all I get is the job question in the afternoon & then drinking a beer at night without the option to help Maria out. I also met Deigo already & beat him in a beat, so I don't know what I am doing wrong here.

I am using the clean shaven look with both of the above things, do I need to have the Bum look for both? or can someone tell me what I am doing wrong.

el1990

May 5, 2017
You need to go to gateway where Gina is and when you only see Diego's bike without him,hoover in the left corner till you see green marker and you will catch Gina and diego,talk to Gina after so she calls Maria and tells her about Diego and then just follow the situation
hey, seems im way too stupid for this game. so catched the BJ of Gina to Diego, approached gina. only option is to pay for the BJ...i tried when diego is around or when he is also not around. nothing changes. tried in bum mode and suit mode. could you maybe give a idiot proof way to get to next way please? thanks in advance.

rata1878

Sep 17, 2018
the game is much better than previous versions, art is perfect, mc is ugly :) but i like the style . bus traveling is unnecessary slow and there is too much grind ... i have some bugs while sex scenes with hairdresser and prostitute - they become mixed with maria ones, but i'm using URM to cheat stats and hidden scenes, so my save can be broken a bit :) i've played as normal, bum, 2 maria paths, bella and the boss, gangbang and drugs. thanks for maria - juicy version of charlize theron :p

Last edited:

leo755956

Jan 18, 2019
I have a new start...have enough gold coins...but can't rent a house??

rata1878

Sep 17, 2018
apply for bank job, touch her ass, beat the bank security guy and apply again, normal look in barber next to bank, rent a cheap room ... something like that

Reactions: leo755956

Bigalex100

Oct 31, 2020
the game is much better than previous versions, art is perfect, mc is ugly :) but i like the style . bus traveling is unnecessary slow and there is too much grind ... i have some bugs while sex scenes with hairdresser and prostitute - they become mixed with maria ones, but i'm using URM to cheat stats and hidden scenes, so my save can be broken a bit :) i've played as normal, bum, 2 maria paths, bella and the boss, gangbang and drugs. thanks for maria - juicy version of charlize theron :p
Hello friend.Can you tell me how to do the bum route with maria?I dont know how to do the street party.Can you tell me hot to do that scene?Thanks

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes