grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
How do I progress Franciska past stage 3? It tells me to talk with Pedro during workday(in normal look), but all I can do is choose to get paid by him or go the other route and tell you want to fuck franciska, but neither do anything. What to do?
How do you do that about Pedro??

moepig

Apr 20, 2019
After Party with the boys and Maria, is there any way to progress with Maria? Every time she kicks me out.

dexxer32

Feb 26, 2018
you have info about every important character you met up next to the iventory button ... ask for job in the bank, next time touch blonds butt and beat security guy, ask again and you are hired. cut your hair and rent apartment if you want :) try few times, make saves, yellow text in conversations. bella has a different story if you are bum..
Really Belle has different Story with BUM MC?
how do you initiate it?

Bigalex100

Oct 31, 2020
after hours of grind, for the party diego asks from you to bring drugs ( 6 packs in my case ), then on noon there is a option for party in diego/eddy house...if you let maria to be fucked - you will lost all progress with her...
I speak to maria every morning and then i convince father to let her go then i skip time and do it again and again to grind hours.But i speak to diego in the gateway and nothing yet.He tells me that they hang out there but nothing about bring him drugs as you told me.maybe i do something wrong?can you help me again?

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack7_poster.png

Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.4 beta Hot Fix 1 [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 2!
Enjoy the GAME!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: James H Boner

dzoi12345

Oct 8, 2020
I don't know where to find Eddy for the house party thing... Do I have to talk to him first before Diego asks for drugs and they set up the party? Or do I just have to keep grinding and ask Nestor every night to let Maria go out?

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
I'm stuck,
1- I can't give Maria anal sex, I've tried everything but I can't reach 520 of pleasure and she won't let it

2- What option do I have to tell Pedro to fuck Franciska?
I already chose the two options of not helping him and the option that I'm going to fuck her the same, but when I enter the bank room nothing appears, please help me

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes