Voyager1980XD

Nov 9, 2022
This game is disappointing to me in comparison to the previous game - Gordon.

In Gordon every second screen or interaction with a character has some sexy girls in it. In The Bum 95% of the time Im just walking arround talking to dudes and doing errands like keeping myself clean or well fed. It's like a action movie plot with some very sporadic adult themes. Such a weird game.

Reactions: carmafia and Hadgar

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
This game is disappointing to me in comparison to the previous game - Gordon.

In Gordon every second screen or interaction with a character has some sexy girls in it. In The Bum 95% of the time Im just walking arround talking to dudes and doing errands like keeping myself clean or well fed. It's like a action movie plot with some very sporadic adult themes. Such a weird game.
We've only just begun. The whole action is yet to come. I promise. Come back later)

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack7_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.4 beta Hot Fix 1 [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on Patreon and Subscribestar for Lvl 1
Enjoy the GAME!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hadgar and Dino1000

Rkiks

Nov 7, 2019
the game is cool, but it has its pros and cons. Cool models and the plot of the game itself are interesting to play

dzoi12345

Oct 8, 2020
So if old saves don't work for new versions, are we supposed to start game from beginning for every new update?

Finding new scenes is difficult, how am I supposed to know where to meet Garnett for the first time, or how to trigger new Maria scene in 0.4? It's pure luck

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
So if old saves don't work for new versions, are we supposed to start game from beginning for every new update?

Finding new scenes is difficult, how am I supposed to know where to meet Garnett for the first time, or how to trigger new Maria scene in 0.4? It's pure luck
about saves - This will continue until version 1.0(99,9%). I don't use init gradation.

This is not a visual novel (press mouse button to win). The game is based on random.
This is a complex structured sandbox, with a bunch of events that are loaded with each iteration.
By the way, now in the game for 1 click there are more than +5000 calculations (This is only a game code for now) that affect everything that happens in the game (most of this is random).
A little later, you will realize that everything is not so difficult. It's just that it's close to realism as to how it should happen.

Go there and do it - This is not about The BUM

Go there, and there it is not clear what will happen and you will have to act according to the situation - This is about The BUM

I want to masturbate but I can't! - It's not my problem. Shit happens. Go write a bad review. I already get used to it. It won't help.

To the rest of you, I wish a pleasant game, and a lot of patience while the game is still in the early stages of development.

Have a nice day and great mood!
A huge thank to everyone who supports this project!
Best regards from JTStudio!

Enjoy the Art!
uihy55gegdsef.png
Mc_Bella_4k.png

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack7_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.4 beta Hot Fix 1 [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 0
Enjoy the GAME!

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
For Maria anal first time she will tell you to stop and then you repeat cafe event but you need lubricant so she let you continue second time
For franciska first time you just watch them and you need to repeate steps and suggest threesome and second time you go in the locker after 18:00 there will be option join
perfect, I already suggested the trio but none of the 2 options leads me to have an option when opening the door, do I have to have under the reputation?

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes