Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
The art is original, the stories of this dev do not follow the usual tropes and at times they are even funny but, the ferraginous gameplay discourages sooner or later and even gets the better of hardened and more stubborn players who stop following it.
In my opinion, if this dev evaluates the difficulties reported by many who have tried his two projects, he could increase the support obtained so far and not just a little.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
The art is original, the stories of this dev do not follow the usual tropes and at times they are even funny but, the ferraginous gameplay discourages sooner or later and even gets the better of hardened and more stubborn players who stop following it.
In my opinion, if this dev evaluates the difficulties reported by many who have tried his two projects, he could increase the support obtained so far and not just a little.
Check the changelog every time. The game is constantly improving.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
whats new about this version?
Changelog 0.4 beta:

• Added two new characters
  • Added new Garnett story(Relationship with Garnett has Progress and Regression)
  • Added Satisfaction System
  • Added bonus scene(18+) with Maria.
  • Added new music tracks
  • Changed intro
  • Changed and improved several locations
  • Fixed a bug with moving to another location after using the garbage cans in the alley
  • The points system has been reworked
  • Reworked some events in the bank
  • Reworked text animation
  • Fixed a bug with a bus ride (the sprite was displayed incorrectly)
  • Added video inserts
  • Improved graphics in several locations
  • Improved some algorithms for working in the bank
  • Added many interactive reactions with different characters.
  • The Bank now has a toilet.
  • Fixed a bug with the appearance of the dialogue button with Karen and Diego at night.
  • Fixed a bug while sleeping in the old plot(black screen)
  • Changed the position on the screen of some entry point buttons. Now in a state of drug or alcohol intoxication, it will be easier to hit the right button (meaning the main character).
  • Changed the chance to find something useful in the trash
  • Added several random events in the world around
  • Adjusted some effects of the excessive effects of drinking alcohol
  • Added awkward situation with Catalina in cheap apartments.
  • In some dialogues with Bella, the reaction to different statuses of the main character has been corrected
  • Fixed a bug while searching in the trash can in the Bank area
  • Removed a bug with the appearance of an unused button in the 18+ scene with Maria after the cafe.
  • Fixed a bug during the dialogue with Nestor in the evening (Talk about the Lake or Cafe at the same time)
  • Fixed bug with Abigail's status
  • Reworked some characters

Reactions: Freki.g

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
THE BUM v0.4 beta Hot Fix 1 [JTStudio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
about saves - This will continue until version 1.0(99,9%). I don't use init gradation.

This is not a visual novel (press mouse button to win). The game is based on random.
This is a complex structured sandbox, with a bunch of events that are loaded with each iteration.
By the way, now in the game for 1 click there are more than +5000 calculations (This is only a game code for now) that affect everything that happens in the game (most of this is random).
A little later, you will realize that everything is not so difficult. It's just that it's close to realism as to how it should happen.

Go there and do it - This is not about The BUM

Go there, and there it is not clear what will happen and you will have to act according to the situation - This is about The BUM

I want to masturbate but I can't! - It's not my problem. Shit happens. Go write a bad review. I already get used to it. It won't help.

To the rest of you, I wish a pleasant game, and a lot of patience while the game is still in the early stages of development.

Have a nice day and great mood!
A huge thank to everyone who supports this project!
Best regards from JTStudio!

Enjoy the Art!
View attachment 2596710
View attachment 2596712

These scenes are in version v0.4 Beta Hot Fix 1?

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
Legit, all I can think when I see this game is like, why doesn't he get a new shirt? It's not like they're expensive.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes