jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Hey mate, how do I actually trigger the party? I havent met Eddy anywhere on the map and I have gone all over the place at different times, Diego says that he hangs out with Maria at the Gateway, but when I let him take her out they are never there.
it was funny about getting intoxicated the first time, but the mechanics of moving forward in time is terrible, I understand that after sleeping the intoxication goes away and all that, but such a tiny jump when what you want is to go forward a few hours, not everything the day is a bit frustrating. Maybe it's just my perception, although what bothers me the most is doing what the clues indicate without any results.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
it was funny about getting intoxicated the first time, but the mechanics of moving forward in time is terrible, I understand that after sleeping the intoxication goes away and all that, but such a tiny jump when what you want is to go forward a few hours, not everything the day is a bit frustrating. Maybe it's just my perception, although what bothers me the most is doing what the clues indicate without any results.
Yep, 100% agree. Right now I am trying to figure out how to meet Eddy, there is not 1 clue to point me in the right direction, Maria keeps going on dates with Diego and yet I dont see them at the gateway even tho Diego says they hang out there.

Reactions: jxd

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
That's the only probable answer for now.
I asked the same question when 0.3.5 was released and the dev never answered and kept saying old saves.
If you have to grind from the start of every update, then I'm out.

P.S.: I actually enjoy and like the game but grinding every update is just pure waste.
You're right, I like the game too, but having to start from each update, bores me.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Does anyone know where to buy Hamburgers? I went to the normal shop & bought a Bun & Loaf of bread, I thought that was it but I can't give either to the guards to hack the computer so does anyone know where to buy the burgers from? I thought maybe the Cafe but all I can do is eat at the cafe.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Does anyone know where to buy Hamburgers? I went to the normal shop & bought a Bun & Loaf of bread, I thought that was it but I can't give either to the guards to hack the computer so does anyone know where to buy the burgers from? I thought maybe the Cafe but all I can do is eat at the cafe.
next to barber shop there is shop where you can buy hamburgers

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Bum [v0.4] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 427mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
this is a game where you get it or dont ,everything you need to do is said and hinted so basically you just need to read,characters are specific and you can appriciate that or go for models that are in so much games,one of most unique developers and doing his thing,bad thing that ppl just want quick scenes and trash great developers,not just in this games but other unique ones

• Angry
Reactions: hunt005 and kev4U

Raulgtdm

Feb 8, 2020
How do i progress with Bella on stage 2 when u have to meet her in the store? She keep saying she got other plans

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
How do i progress with Bella on stage 2 when u have to meet her in the store? She keep saying she got other plans
you dont progress in store,need to go to expensive apartments during work day around10-12(random) and there will be big man next to car so you need to fight him and win,after that bella will come out and you will start her story

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Is their anyway to juggle Happy/Drunk on Dates? I can't seem to get happy higher then 50 because I used both talking options.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Is their anyway to juggle Happy/Drunk on Dates? I can't seem to get happy higher then 50 because I used both talking options.
Get high relationship,use gift in date,use talk options,and balance drunk and happy,it really is not that hard

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
What about for Garnett? she doesn't seem to accept gifts.
She's harmful as fuck. Sometimes she can accept a gift, sometimes not. Depends on her mood. + She hates chocolate.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Thank you, is their anything beyond the restaurant? I got that but I assume she has a heel scene or did I miss that because I was supposed to look at her heels early on? also, I can't ever seem to meet Catelina, is their a specific day for at the cafe? I tried waiting all day & night on the weekend & Monday but I never saw her.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Thank you, is their anything beyond the restaurant? I got that but I assume she has a heel scene or did I miss that because I was supposed to look at her heels early on? also, I can't ever seem to meet Catelina, is their a specific day for at the cafe? I tried waiting all day & night on the weekend & Monday but I never saw her.
for catalina you need to go to caffe and bank random scene,again caffe and then you fuck her at bank

dzoi12345

Oct 8, 2020
after the cafe and anal, in her room give her a bear, there will be a continuation of the dialogue, there you will get 2 new bonus options
There has to be something else... Even after the cafe date with anal, when I give her the plushie the only conversation option is "You deserve more"

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Had another question about the Happy/Drunk meter, is their a number of like "Dates" you have to go on, for example I am on stage 2 for Catelina & have done 4 dates where it says meet her at the cafe & each time I max out Happy with Drunk about half but I don't seem to get any progress.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes