Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Dev, the transitions are too long. No need for so many anyway, the bus ride is just bulking up the already huge amount of transitions for every action, also the transition that says "The Bum" is unnecessary most of the time. A few are okay, but the amount there is, just too much. Otherwise the game is good in every aspect.
I agree with everything and add that often the transactions get blocked even for 10 seconds (picture), preventing you from clicking on the timed choices that expire. The game is beautiful and exciting but too many pauses make it boring and depressing.

For God's sake correct the English language that often I don't understand what I read or have to do in the game. My English isn't the best but I have big difficulties because of the texts that are really awful and ungrammatical

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
I agree with everything and add that often the transactions get blocked even for 10 seconds (picture), preventing you from clicking on the timed choices that expire. The game is beautiful and exciting but too many pauses make it boring and depressing.

For God's sake correct the English language that often I don't understand what I read or have to do in the game. My English isn't the best but I have big difficulties because of the texts that are really awful and ungrammatical
you stuck with character that just needs 2 things to do

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
Stop suffering. Join the discord("Help" section) and all your problems will be solved. Walkthrough has been there for a long time.
For the love of God dev, please focus more content on Bella, Bridget, and Catalina please! Those bitches are smokin hot! Im suffering!

Last edited:

Man12345

May 13, 2017
I cannot, for the life of me, get the scene with Bella and her husband. Was that removed in 0.4?

Some people said Stage 5 was to go to Salazar's place and steal something, but i cannot go back after Stage 3.

Man12345

May 13, 2017
I cannot, for the life of me, get the scene with Bella and her husband. Was that removed in 0.4?

Some people said Stage 5 was to go to Salazar's place and steal something, but i cannot go back after Stage 3.
Figured it out. You CANNOT rat on Hector in the beginning or you wont be able to get Bella's scenes with Hector. Just use the "..." options in those starting scenes.

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
When eddies motor is there without him hoover I'm left down corner
I go the gateway in the evening deigo bike is only their how to i find eddie??????
How to find hidden marks in gateway ?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes