Alowsh000

Dec 10, 2021
can someone help me i got fired from the bank and i don't know what to do and i still didn't finish the quests.

RangaTheBanga

Mar 1, 2023
Changelog 0.4 beta:

• Added two new characters
  • Added new Garnett story(Relationship with Garnett has Progress and Regression)
  • Added Satisfaction System
  • Added bonus scene(18+) with Maria.
  • Added new music tracks
  • Changed intro
  • Changed and improved several locations
  • Fixed a bug with moving to another location after using the garbage cans in the alley
  • The points system has been reworked
  • Reworked some events in the bank
  • Reworked text animation
  • Fixed a bug with a bus ride (the sprite was displayed incorrectly)
  • Added video inserts
  • Improved graphics in several locations
  • Improved some algorithms for working in the bank
  • Added many interactive reactions with different characters.
  • The Bank now has a toilet.
  • Fixed a bug with the appearance of the dialogue button with Karen and Diego at night.
  • Fixed a bug while sleeping in the old plot(black screen)
  • Changed the position on the screen of some entry point buttons. Now in a state of drug or alcohol intoxication, it will be easier to hit the right button (meaning the main character).
  • Changed the chance to find something useful in the trash
  • Added several random events in the world around
  • Adjusted some effects of the excessive effects of drinking alcohol
  • Added awkward situation with Catalina in cheap apartments.
  • In some dialogues with Bella, the reaction to different statuses of the main character has been corrected
  • Fixed a bug while searching in the trash can in the Bank area
  • Removed a bug with the appearance of an unused button in the 18+ scene with Maria after the cafe.
  • Fixed a bug during the dialogue with Nestor in the evening (Talk about the Lake or Cafe at the same time)
  • Fixed bug with Abigail's status
  • Reworked some characters
i know garnett whos the second character?

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
How do you get the foot job scene? I never saw that & reached the end of Bella's content it says.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Thank you, I wasn't picking the other options with Bella when she would visit my apartment as they all seemed to lead to relationship hits & that was when I decided to just go with the standard option, glad to know for any future playthroughs I should pretty much save before every choice.

Edit: Found a heel sucking scene for Garnett if you fall asleep on her couch while waiting for her to change, not animated & you can tell her that you like her feet but it doesn't seem to do anything except get her pissed off at you.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: James H Boner

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
for the love god dev. MAKE A FUCKING GUIDE. i can tell you cant just follow the stats suggestion. there are very picky triggers that need to work for this game. if you want to make a game like that fine, but you HAVE to make a guide then to show how the scenes trigger.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
for the love god dev. MAKE A FUCKING GUIDE. i can tell you cant just follow the stats suggestion. there are very picky triggers that need to work for this game. if you want to make a game like that fine, but you HAVE to make a guide then to show how the scenes trigger.
Stop suffering. Join the discord("Help" section) and all your problems will be solved. Walkthrough has been there for a long time.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes