sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Hello friend.Can you tell me how to do the bum route with maria?I dont know how to do the street party.Can you tell me hot to do that scene?Thanks
you have most of the scenes in previous posts,there is so many same questions on this thread so just search and read trough that

Bigalex100

Oct 31, 2020
you have most of the scenes in previous posts,there is so many same questions on this thread so just search and read trough that
I have read some posts but it wasnt very clear what to do_One for example wrote talk to diego then meet eddy at street party.Thats what i am asking where is the street party.I have talked to eddy and diego and go in their house but they didnt tell me match so i get out of the apartment in the morning.

dexxer32

Feb 26, 2018
when do you actually meet Belle?, i cant get into Salazar's house and i already finished Maria,Adriana path's.
I play on v3.5 btw.

rata1878

Sep 17, 2018
I have read some posts but it wasnt very clear what to do_One for example wrote talk to diego then meet eddy at street party.Thats what i am asking where is the street party.I have talked to eddy and diego and go in their house but they didnt tell me match so i get out of the apartment in the morning.
after hours of grind, for the party diego asks from you to bring drugs ( 6 packs in my case ), then on noon there is a option for party in diego/eddy house...if you let maria to be fucked - you will lost all progress with her...

rata1878

Sep 17, 2018
when do you actually meet Belle?, i cant get into Salazar's house and i already finished Maria,Adriana path's.
I play on v3.5 btw.
bella is in store on saturday morning, but you must beat her big driver to begin the story ... there is more info in the posts

cumonbeauty1

Aug 19, 2018
Thanks rata!

Anyone able to see Patreon and say what we can expect to see in 0.4 (beta release) and 0.5 work in progress?

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Thanks rata!

Anyone able to see Patreon and say what we can expect to see in 0.4 (beta release) and 0.5 work in progress?
0.4 is Garnett story ,sext blonde chick and 0.5 will the story of Bridget,
Barbara, Karen, Nestor and many different events.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack7_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.4 beta Hot Fix 1 [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 3 Enjoy the GAME!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: James H Boner

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
whats going to be new in 0.4?
Changelog 0.4 beta Hot Fix 1:
  • Removed debug bug in Bank
  • Fixed a bug with the arrival of Abigail in a cheap apartment for Catalina's place
Changelog 0.4 beta:

• Added two new characters
  • Added new Garnett story(Relationship with Garnett has Progress and Regression)
  • Added Satisfaction System
  • Added bonus scene(18+) with Maria.
  • Added new music tracks
  • Changed intro
  • Changed and improved several locations
  • Fixed a bug with moving to another location after using the garbage cans in the alley
  • The points system has been reworked
  • Reworked some events in the bank
  • Reworked text animation
  • Fixed a bug with a bus ride (the sprite was displayed incorrectly)
  • Added video inserts
  • Improved graphics in several locations
  • Improved some algorithms for working in the bank
  • Added many interactive reactions with different characters.
  • The Bank now has a toilet.
  • Fixed a bug with the appearance of the dialogue button with Karen and Diego at night.
  • Fixed a bug while sleeping in the old plot(black screen)
  • Changed the position on the screen of some entry point buttons. Now in a state of drug or alcohol intoxication, it will be easier to hit the right button (meaning the main character).
  • Changed the chance to find something useful in the trash
  • Added several random events in the world around
  • Adjusted some effects of the excessive effects of drinking alcohol
  • Added awkward situation with Catalina in cheap apartments.
  • In some dialogues with Bella, the reaction to different statuses of the main character has been corrected
  • Fixed a bug while searching in the trash can in the Bank area
  • Removed a bug with the appearance of an unused button in the 18+ scene with Maria after the cafe.
  • Fixed a bug during the dialogue with Nestor in the evening (Talk about the Lake or Cafe at the same time)
  • Fixed bug with Abigail's status
  • Reworked some characters

rata1878

Sep 17, 2018
Is there any guide in the game on the routes because I don't know what to do or how to get the bank job?
you have info about every important character you met up next to the iventory button ... ask for job in the bank, next time touch blonds butt and beat security guy, ask again and you are hired. cut your hair and rent apartment if you want :) try few times, make saves, yellow text in conversations. bella has a different story if you are bum..

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Couple Of Questions.

1. Who am I supposed to talk to in Step 5 with the Belle storyline, she mentioned his computer but the hint says I need to talk to someone on the outside first for more information, thought maybe it would be one of the cops but that wasn't it so then I figured I would wait until Saturday & try to get into the Penthouse to check the computer but I don't have an option to do so, just the Abigail option so was wondering who I need to talk to for progress.

2. I can't seem to activate the Maria storyline, it says I need to help her with the date & so whenever I tried to talk to her, she says she does not want to talk both in the afternoon & in the room at night & then when I try to talk to her father all I get is the job question in the afternoon & then drinking a beer at night without the option to help Maria out. I also met Deigo already & beat him in a fight, so I don't know what I am doing wrong here.

I am using the clean shaven look with both of the above things, do I need to have the Bum look for both? or can someone tell me what I am doing wrong.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Couple Of Questions.

1. Who am I supposed to talk to in Step 5 with the Belle storyline, she mentioned his computer but the hint says I need to talk to someone on the outside first for more information, thought maybe it would be one of the cops but that wasn't it so then I figured I would wait until Saturday & try to get into the Penthouse to check the computer but I don't have an option to do so, just the Abigail option so was wondering who I need to talk to for progress.

2. I can't seem to activate the Maria storyline, it says I need to help her with the date & so whenever I tried to talk to her, she says she does not want to talk both in the afternoon & in the room at night & then when I try to talk to her father all I get is the job question in the afternoon & then drinking a beer at night without the option to help Maria out. I also met Deigo already & beat him in a fight, so I don't know what I am doing wrong here.

I am using the clean shaven look with both of the above things, do I need to have the Bum look for both? or can someone tell me what I am doing wrong.
Bella you need to buy humburgers and on Saturday you give them to the guards so they leave and you can go to office while bella and hector are fucking and for Maria part you need to talk to Nestor in the house evening so he lets maria goes out with Diego

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
you have info about every important character you met up next to the iventory button ... ask for job in the bank, next time touch blonds butt and beat security guy, ask again and you are hired. cut your hair and rent apartment if you want :) try few times, make saves, yellow text in conversations. bella has a different story if you are bum..
how can i get my strength back?

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes