OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
hi guys just a quick question do i need to be on diego friend path to see the "awkward situations" in my appartment with maria and the sex with enrique? thx for the answer

Lopezisanopp

Jan 3, 2022
How do I help Maria to go with Diego at night I literally do what it says and there nothing am I missing something????

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
How do I help Maria to go with Diego at night I literally do what it says and there nothing am I missing something????
it didnt work for me as well first but i tried again with a fast forward 24h i did talk to maria in the kitchen agreed to help her and in the evening the dad was in his couch too and i could ask him for maria

Lopezisanopp

Jan 3, 2022
it didnt work for me as well first but i tried again with a fast forward 24h i did talk to maria in the kitchen agreed to help her and in the evening the dad was in his couch too and i could ask him for maria
I did what you said and still no progress I don't know if its a bug or I'm just doing something wrong lol but thanks for the info

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack9_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.4.7 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on Patreon and Subscribestar for Lvl 5
Enjoy the GAME!

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Bum [v0.5.5Beta] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 755mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
It's the location (apartments) between the apartment buildings (above shopping area), she should appear there somewhere between 10:00-13:00, you should see a limo next to the entrance, you'll need to beat her bodyguard
anyone know how to get to bridjet's penthouse plzz?
It's the location (apartments) next to apartment building at the top side the map (right from police location)
Where can I meet Sandra?
wheree iss sandra ???? please
She's a girlfriend of some douche Diego is hanging out with. The way to trigger a scene with her involves Maria's questline, I don't remember the exact steps, but in essence, first you need to help Maria go out with Diego during evening, then you need to talk to Diego in the alleyway during late evening/night, he will say that you can hang out with them, help Maria go on her date with Diego again and then after she leaves on his motorcycle, leave Nestor's house and go to the alleyway where Diego usually is. There should be a hidden location marker nearby that spot (more to the right near sidewalk/building) which will allow you to join their hangout and Sandra will be there as well. Tip: save when you get there and make sure your energy is full.

Reactions: Rex G and <JT>
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes