RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheBum-0.4.5Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ragnar

Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
The main question is do old saves work?
I haven't played since 0.3.5 because old saves were not working.
I don't wanna go through the grind every time a new update comes.
Can the dev confirm this?
Last time I asked, I never got a response.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1686748564928.png

the better and faster we will balance it, and make the game stable and playable for everyone!

All bugs, wishes, and complaints that we received from feedback have been fixed or corrected.

In this version of the game, there may be problems with old saves .

You will definitely have questions. Write to Discord. As usual, I will try to pay attention to everyone.

Have a nice day and great mood!

A huge thank to everyone who supports this project!

Best regards from JTStudio!

Can the dev confirm this?

Reactions: Uddu and <JT>

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Bum [v0.4.5 Beta] [JTStudio]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 630 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
View attachment 2696779

the better and faster we will balance it, and make the game stable and playable for everyone!

All bugs, wishes, and complaints that we received from feedback have been fixed or corrected.

In this version of the game, there may be problems with old saves .

You will definitely have questions. Write to Discord. As usual, I will try to pay attention to everyone.

Have a nice day and great mood!

A huge thank to everyone who supports this project!

Best regards from JTStudio!
Thanks for this, I'll wait for the version which has a save compatibility.

Reactions: TheRavenUK

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Anyone have a save right before the new Foot Fetish Bridjet stuff? been playing for over 4 hours now working at the bank & she is above 80 but I have yet to be called to the office so does anyone have a save?

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I waited for this update as I thought the there will be some nice scenes between bridget and MC( seeing the walkthrough) but Bridget is too busy in tickling other characters Dick that too BDSM .I hope there will be good scenes between MC and bridget (male domination) in future updates otherwise no use of creating beautiful characters like Bridget and Bella...

Reactions: DARXKALIBURN

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Nevermind, I got it. Was curious though, according to the walkthrough her next stage is Anal, so does that mean the Foot Fetish Scene can only be triggered once with Bridjet?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
trying to do franciska quest and it says requires MC normal look. like we would understand wtf that means!

Jan 5, 2023
I followed the WT but Maria footjob/assjob scenes aren't working. Everytime I say "I love your pedicure" she just rejects. Not sure what's going on? I maxed out her relationship to 100 and am at stage 10.

Last edited:
Reactions: godu

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Anyone know the answer to my question? I have a save on hand so I can just use the save to repeat the Foot Fetish Scene with Bridjet but I was curious if it's repeatable or not since I am a making a scene guide on what scenes can be repeated.

Last edited:

Ljoe1107

Mar 28, 2021
Anyone know the answer to my question? I have a save on hand so I can just use the save to repeat the Foot Fetish Scene with Bridjet but I was curious if it's repeatable or not since I am a making a scene guide on what scenes can be repeated.

yes

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes