Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
1.png
2.png
Random Event: Where Should I Meet Sandra? Is the bus waiting at the platform or randomly triggered after boarding? I only have her event left unfinished..

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Event with Maria and Enrique in city. How is it triggered? please tell me
I didn't see it either. I didn't search carefully because there was no HCG for this. I only saw their sex in the bathroom

Reactions: BAIMM

Shight

Dec 6, 2021
I'm stuck here when Bridjet invites me to his office for whiskey I told him that I had a friend who wanted to invest in his bank and he agreed to meet us at his penthouse on Friday afternoon I didn't go to work at the bank and I stayed out there ahead of time until that moment and simply did not let me do anything, the option to enter the penthouse did not even appear, like when I told him that I needed money and she gave me the task to receive the package from the police station so when i come over his place only the option to leave appears what am i do wrong? IMG_20230623_152542.jpg

Shayan1213

Apr 17, 2023
I'm stuck here when Bridjet invites me to his office for whiskey I told him that I had a friend who wanted to invest in his bank and he agreed to meet us at his penthouse on Friday afternoon I didn't go to work at the bank and I stayed out there ahead of time until that moment and simply did not let me do anything, the option to enter the penthouse did not even appear, like when I told him that I needed money and she gave me the task to receive the package from the police station so when i come over his place only the option to leave appears what am i do wrong? View attachment 2719012
You must get a package from the police on time
She will set a time for you to get the package from the police

Shight

Dec 6, 2021
You must get a package from the police on time
She will set a time for you to get the package from the police
Thank you I already did that part but what I wanted to imply is that I can't access the penthouse again as I had done before but in the next stage of nestor I am currently in the fifth stage of his story line which is when bridjet me He asks to go on Friday afternoon to talk about business with Nestor but no option appears

Shayan1213

Apr 17, 2023
I
Thank you I already did that part but what I wanted to imply is that I can't access the penthouse again as I had done before but in the next stage of nestor I am currently in the fifth stage of his story line which is when bridjet me He asks to go on Friday afternoon to talk about business with Nestor but no option appears
I don't remember exactly what you should have done

Shayan1213

Apr 17, 2023
Did
did you finished the bridjet story?

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes