May 29, 2023
It's one of those ideas that wasn't really thought out. It should have had the bum section and then progressed into the cleaner cut section thereafter. Not the back & forth the way it is.

The dev does great content, but his games are always all over the place. The only thing he really needs to get better at is how to structure story and events so the flow is continuous.

alex2341

Jun 15, 2020
please add Mrs Parker which is the best charactor

Or garnett is the young Mrs parker?That will be great.

If that's true,we may see she becomes Mrs parker at the end?

BTW who is ms hard.

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
I’ve finished as much of the content as I am interested in currently. I’m curious though is voyeurism a major fetish in this game or will the mc eventually be able to sleep with most characters? I enjoyed most of the animations I saw either with or without him in them. I especially enjoyed Bella’s scenes and look forward to more in the future. Bridjet is probably my second fave and why I ask about voyeurism because I would love a piece of her. The game itself feels a bit too grindy though. I spent several in game weeks trying to trigger events in the bank and I assume they just happen as a random chance? For the most part it felt like my efforts were worth it but man did it feel like a slog sometimes. The time skip button is a bit odd though considering how strange the intervals are. I think it’s like 20 minutes per skip? It takes a while to get to time periods u need so I eventually just kept skipping like crazy especially since u can’t just sleep whenever. Eventually it made the game lag quite a bit due to all the skipping. That said I enjoyed the game overall good job and I’ll continue following in the future.

Reactions: <JT>

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
rated by huiyai
Hands up!! Worst gameplay in renpy i have ever seen.You clicked to go somewhere and BOOOM! The Bum intro shows up,your mc wants to sleep and BOOOOM! The Bum intro shows up again.You just wanna close the game and gues what ? The Bum intro again !!!!!! Waste of time.I cant stand these grindy and time-waster gameplay to just see some scenes.%10 gameplay %90 mini intros.Ah also you need luck to trigger some events and with these little intros,the game becomes completely unbearable.

-I have read everything. Judging by your activity on this site, you don't know anything about the gameplay. You're just a one-handed player(I have nothing against). You have porridge in your head. Put things in order in your head. Concentrate, and try to connect two words. If you get something more than "Fuck you!" then in principle you can even put together a whole sentence. At the moment you can't do anything.
Thanks for the feedback.
the best
JTSTUDIO_FINAL(Bella_Bridjet_Maria).png

May 9, 2021
When MS is in a rented apartment and someone comes, Maria appears and the progress with her and Abigail is reset, is this normal and will it be permanent?

alex2341

Jun 15, 2020
karen babara is not the better part in Gordon,don't understand the adding of them.

lucy's mother is good enough to add,also Mrs parker is the best.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes