wjstk7

Nov 15, 2022
i got stuck on bella stage 3..walkthrough said [Choose “…” after that “WHY WOULD I SUDDENLY BELIEVE YOU?” after that “I DON’T WANT TO BE ENEMIES WITH YOU!” after that “I AGREE”] but I can only choose "..." and then conversaion over.. plz help

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
this is a positive property for your characters you design feets and legs as well but why there is less Feet content than Gordon ?

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
According to the plan, yes. But let's see how long the job will take. If time remains, we will add more content with other character.
this is a positive property for your characters you design feets as well but why there is less Feet content than Gordon?

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
this is a positive property for your characters you design feets as well but why there is less Feet content than Gordon?
It's too early to draw conclusions. We haven't even finished 50% of the game (the start of the game)
The Bum has more than 3 times more content than Gordon for the moment. There will be much more ahead.

Reactions: play000 and Z3D666

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
i got stuck on bella stage 3..walkthrough said [Choose “…” after that “WHY WOULD I SUDDENLY BELIEVE YOU?” after that “I DON’T WANT TO BE ENEMIES WITH YOU!” after that “I AGREE”] but I can only choose "..." and then conversaion over.. plz help
discord - help section

Reactions: play000

alex2341

Jun 15, 2020
Add garnett content?
According to the plan, yes. But let's see how long the job will take. If time remains, we will add more content with other character.
It's too early to draw conclusions. We haven't even finished 50% of the game (the start of the game)
The Bum has more than 3 times more content than Gordon for the moment. There will be much more ahead.
Please add Gordon's Mrs parker to The Bum,that's the best part of Gordon.

Even better than Gordon, gorgeous .
With patience we get good content,the only not good thing is the content is not that much.
Please focus on Bella,Beidjet and Garnett.To be honest,the other charactor is not much attactive to me, and maybe most other people.
So why not focus on the successful chatactor and add their content like scenes, gestures,fetish,peek ,outside, buying clothes and many other points?

0.4.5 feedback:
Bridjet:9 All is good,content not that much.
Garnet:8.8 content not that much,charactor is attractive,but her boobs and ass will become bigger like Mrs Parker in the furture?
Bella:8.4 body is good,face a little old.Hoping for more feet content.
Maria:8
charactor not that much attractive to me,seems a little cheap,will she become luxury latter on ?
Not playing much with other females,also not looking forward to karen or babarla.
Hoping more content of Bridjet,Garnett and Bella.
Thanks.Even better then Gordon,what a surprising!

BTW,ABIGAIL seems the same type of Garnett which is young,but not attractive to me.
For me,the content of her should be better by replaced by Garnett.

Also not every charactor deserves stage 10,but some may deserve stage 20,please considering this.
I believe some people may order bridjet and garnet stage 20,that will be great :love:.

Reactions: Jopqmcoa02

cleverrat

May 16, 2017
Where is the actual save location? Removing the save folder in the WWW folder doesn't delete the game saves.
On another note, The Bum's characters are all great but I will have to say Karen and Maria are the hottest.

skvoll

Jun 29, 2020
allblack9_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.4.7 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 2
Enjoy the GAME!

Reactions: <JT> and Thescorpio

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Question about Maria, so I got through all the content with Bridjet & working on the Maria content. I always seem to have trouble with this one because I prefer to keep the normal look with the apartment, I am up to the point where I have to help Maria go out at night with her BF. With the normal look & apartment, I never get the option to talk to her dad about the BF, with The Bum look however I do. Is The Bum look here forced to get past that stage even if I prefer having the normal look?

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Question about Maria, so I got through all the content with Bridjet & working on the Maria content. I always seem to have trouble with this one because I prefer to keep the normal look with the apartment, I am up to the point where I have to help Maria go out at night with her BF. With the normal look & apartment, I never get the option to talk to her dad about the BF, with The Bum look however I do. Is The Bum look here forced to get past that stage even if I prefer having the normal look?
Don't start normal look at the first
complete all bum missions with characters and after you complete all events and missions you can start to be normal look

furinkasan

Jun 12, 2017
The game is good but why did you put an animation for the skiping time, it just wastes time because of the anim, it is useless. And why the skip time is not 30 min by 30 min, there at once it's 5min at once 17min????? We would say it's totally random. And when you work a the bank why can't you just spend the day rather than having to chain these random skip times, it's killing me!!

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
The game is good but why did you put an animation for the skiping time, it just wastes time because of the anim, it is useless. And why the skip time is not 30 min by 30 min, there at once it's 5min at once 17min????? We would say it's totally random. And when you work a the bank why can't you just spend the day rather than having to chain these random skip times, it's killing me!!
Try alchohol or stuff, and try again to skip time

Reactions: play000

dragonxxx2528

May 10, 2023
I play the game V 0.4.5 beta on android mobile
in game no save icon/quick menu
how to save the game, pls tell me

Last edited:

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Is 4.7 going to be just bug fixes? was just curious because I know we have a release upcoming that will have a new character so was wondering if that is 4.7.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
how to set up, please
Looks like you play the game on Android. I have no idea where it stores the save files and if it has the same format. For Android you'll need to do some digging yourself. The save I shared is from PC version, where the save game files are stored within 'game/saves' folder.

dragonxxx2528

May 10, 2023
The Bum [v0.4.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 600mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

your file has Evo-gen virus for android, bro.

Reactions: Azerty69200
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes