ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Its not bad once you get used to it.
There is an inventory, cheat menu and stats section that tells you what to do next if you get stuck.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack9_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.4.7 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 1
Enjoy the GAME!

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Joutento hey man, about the scene with Karen and Diego in the gateway. When exactly does it happen ? Week, weekends ? Day, night ? and is there a hiden marker or something ? i've been going through the whole week and still can't figure out how or where/when the scene happens. Thanks

sekoso6

Dec 1, 2022
Yo guys! I have problem with trigger treesome with franciska. After seeing them on locker room - I do exactly what playthrough say: go talk with pedro, ask about threesome and repeating stage 1 and after that im gettting same scene without treesome. Did I make something wrong ? DO you have any advice ?

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
I am confused on Nestor's storyline level 1, I got him to show up, gave him the beer & then went to go talk to him at his home like he wanted but all I had were drink with him or leave so I picked drink with him but never reached level 2, do I need to keep drinking with him & giving him beer when he shows up at the bank? also, I am still in the Bum look.

Last edited:

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Forgive me if already asked/answered. What do I do, or NOT DO, to trigger Hector from throwing MC out?

FROM WALKTHROUGH:
1. Choose “…”
2. after that “WHY WOULD I SUDDENLY BELIEVE YOU?”

Played 3X, followed the walkthrough, chose "...", but never get to “WHY WOULD I SUDDENLY BELIEVE YOU?” option. HELP?!?!

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes