The Bum [v0.4.7 Beta] [JTStudio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Jul 17, 2017
rated by huiyai
Hands up!! Worst gameplay in renpy i have ever seen.You clicked to go somewhere and BOOOM! The Bum intro shows up,your mc wants to sleep and BOOOOM! The Bum intro shows up again.You just wanna close the game and gues what ? The Bum intro again !!!!!! Waste of time.I cant stand these grindy and time-waster gameplay to just see some scenes.%10 gameplay %90 mini intros.Ah also you need luck to trigger some events and with these little intros,the game becomes completely unbearable.

-I have read everything. Judging by your activity on this site, you don't know anything about the gameplay. You're just a one-handed player(I have nothing against). You have porridge in your head. Put things in order in your head. Concentrate, and try to connect two words. If you get something more than "Fuck you!" then in principle you can even put together a whole sentence. At the moment you can't do anything.
Thanks for the feedback.
the best
View attachment 2735739
Instead of insulting and reacting aggressively to completely justified criticism, one could listen to their users. The game actually has tedious gameplay and walkthrough that confuses the player more than it helps in passing, even in the comments of the game there are a huge number of questions about the gameplay. Treat criticism with understanding and perhaps the game will have a higher score than what it is at the moment.

Reactions: zenjee and Samken
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes