Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
I am still having issues Nestor's storyline level 1, I got him to show up, gave him the beer & then went to go talk to him at his home like he wanted but all I had were drink with him or leave so I picked drink with him but never reached level 2, so I waited for him to show up again, gave him a beer again & got same dialogue telling to meet him at his home at night. Did that but still no progress so I waited for a 3rd time, did the same thing & gave him a beer at the bank but still no progression nor anything new at night, am I missing something?

Version: 4.5
Look: Bum Look

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Scenes 18+ in her room (2 Scenes)
 You need PLUSH TOY and do all the sex scenes before that.
 Go to her room in NESTOR HOUSE and talk with her, choose “I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU…”, after that “I’M SURE… YOU DESERVE MORE!”, after that “MAYBE I DESERVE AN AWARD TOO?” ()
Vaginal sex (3 angle)
 Choose “I WANT TO FUCK YOUR SWEET PUSSY RIGHT NOW!” (If she refuses, try every day until she agrees). Enjoy)))
How to get 3 angles? I have only 1.

And someone please fix/update Android version.
(Ya zaebalsia bez seivov igrat.)

alex2341

Jun 15, 2020
Nestor stage 6 didn't triger even 3 or 4 weeks,God, can we change the random system to happen more frequent?

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
I am very confused with the Walkthrough, so I did the Nestor Storyline & completed it. According to the walkthrough it says, go to Bridjet's office for a sex scene so I did that no Sex Scene unless it's talking about the one with Nestor. I then finished up Garnett's storyline & saw you can have more interaction with Bridjet if you enter into her office so I did that & I got the doialgue options, however at no point did I have an option to say YES! I HAVE A BIG DICK! & then proceed with a sex scene.

Am I missing something here or is this just a mistake on the walkthrough? because so far the Walkthrough has been accurate with everyone & even Bridjet until I got to the interactions in her office after licking her feet & going to her penthouse on Sautrday-Sunday Night to find the hidden spot & just want to make sure I am not missing anything with her.

Last edited:

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Asking again for help.

What do I do, or NOT DO, to trigger Hector from throwing MC out?

FROM WALKTHROUGH:
1. Choose “…”
2. after that “WHY WOULD I SUDDENLY BELIEVE YOU?”

Played game/grinded 3 times, followed the walkthrough, chose "...", but never get to “WHY WOULD I SUDDENLY BELIEVE YOU?” option.

PLEASE HELP?!?!

cleverrat

May 16, 2017
Asking again for help.

What do I do, or NOT DO, to trigger Hector from throwing MC out?

FROM WALKTHROUGH:
1. Choose “…”
2. after that “WHY WOULD I SUDDENLY BELIEVE YOU?”

Played game/grinded 3 times, followed the walkthrough, chose "...", but never get to “WHY WOULD I SUDDENLY BELIEVE YOU?” option.

PLEASE HELP?!?!
I think this get's decided from the very beginning of the game where you were caught and tortured; you need not to snitch on Hecktor. Choose the other option. That will allow you to proceed the story with Hecktor and get that other dialogue option.

Reactions: rooney10
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes