<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
It was like I said in my post in certain areas there's no way to read tips and there's no way to read what you thought, this is a game for you to spend many hours and just get angry and die all the time... :FacePalm:
Hi!
Check our discord! There you can learn more about the game (there are about 1000 people and no one is killed)
Starting from 0,4,7 the game is pretty stable and has very few bugs (0.5 even better).
We are finalizing the game, improving, adding something only focusing on the advice of fans in the discord, Patreon, Sub etc(No one will hear you here.).
If you like the game and you care. Welcome to our community!
the best

@Vallhalla@

Nov 13, 2017
Thanks I guess, but I really need more information:

How do I get a job in the bank? Isn't one of the requirements that I have to look normal? Again, that's gonna cost me 801 dollars. What's a DECENT way to earn this?

If you're willing, please, give me a detailed answer on how I accomplish making money early on in this game, and how I get a job at the bank? These 1 sentence answers leave out so much information.
steal candy and give it to Frederica when you're a bum, don't stare at her ass before the interview then you'll get hired by the bank.
Сan work without a normal view

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
steal candy and give it to Frederica when you're a bum, don't stare at her ass before the interview then you'll get hired by the bank.
Сan work without a normal view
Ok, this is a little better, and I appreciate it, I don't know how or where I can find candy to steal, and I need to know where can I find Frederica. Can you please explain?

@Vallhalla@

Nov 13, 2017
Ok, this is a little better, and I appreciate it, I don't know how or where I can find candy to steal, and I need to know where can I find Frederica. Can you please explain?
in the store, you can’t buy in the form of a bum, look for the yellow indicator between the rack and you can steal what you want, but before that it’s better to save and watch the risk indicator, Francesca chocolate blonde with glasses inside the bank

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
in the store, you can’t buy in the form of a bum, look for the yellow indicator between the rack and you can steal what you want, but before that it’s better to save and watch the risk indicator, Francesca chocolate blonde with glasses inside the bank
Ok, thanks, maybe this is enough for me to finally start the game.

Thanks, wish me luck!

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Does 4.7 not have any of the sexual stuff with Barbara? I got her invited over, followed the walkthrough where it says to ask about Harry & I did but I don't get the next option of "I know that you....." did I miss something?

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Hmm, this is the store you're talking about, right? For the life of me, I cannot find the yellow indicator.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Finally found it. God, thank you, I never would have found this on my own. Sure wish this was mentioned in the walkthrough.

1690217189533.png

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
I am confused on stuff with the walkthrough, their are events where the text is purple. For Example, Barbara has a hidden marker where you watch her & Harry in the store & the text is in purple & this is how you get the Apartment sex scene is by clicking the hidden yellow marker in the store.

Does this mean all purple actions listed in the walkthrough are required for the sexual stuff? like, using Barbara as an example, Had I not found the hidden spot in the store to watch her & Harry, I would never have gotten the sexual scene in the apartment. So for the purple text, should I be doing all the purple text options instead of skipping them? because I thought the actions listed in purple text were optional for optional scenes & did not realize if you don't do them, you could lock yourself out of scenes as shown with the Barbara example.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I think I'm done with the game for now.

I got 2 big issues with the game:

1. You're given no direction at all. I thought that the walkthrough would help, but it's so disorganized, and doesn't help you start off, and feels like it's aimed at someone that's put over 20 hours into the game and is replaying it. BTW, the way the walkthrough is is written, it's clear that either the creator is writing it, or someone that works for the creator wrote it, so this is totally a valid complaint as it's part of the whole package.

2. I was able to get further in the game with the walkthrough, and it led me to a horrible realization. The translation was already bad in the beginning, but it was coherent and interesting enough for me to be able to enjoy it. Whoever is tranlating the game really started half assing it.

I still think that these problems can be fixed however, and I have a little faith that enough people make it clear that this a promising title that has a lot of issues that need to be worked on, it could be something great, so I'm only dropping it to 3 stars.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Still no solution to Franciska's threesome problem? Tried everything, including back there as bum, but still to no success.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes