whiteTpoison

Jan 30, 2019
I already read the guide, I beat up the bodyguard, I waited until Saturday afternoon, and she keeps telling me that she has another plans, she doesn't follow the conversation as it says in the guide

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
what should i do when mother death appears? give money or not? the walkthrough description is pretty confusing

Last edited:

alex2341

Jun 15, 2020
I already read the guide, I beat up the bodyguard, I waited until Saturday afternoon, and she keeps telling me that she has another plans, she doesn't follow the conversation as it says in the guide
Relationship and handsome and others to 100 will work.

Efan saja

Oct 10, 2019
STAGE 5 – TALK TO HECTOR IN HIS PENTHOUSE OFFICE
  • You need have NORAMALL LOOK and HUGE BURGER.
  • Talk to HECTOR in his PENTHOUSE OFFICE at weekend and choose “GOOD MORNING BOSS…” after that choose anything.

i stack stage 5 , i cant find where hector penthouse office

alex2341

Jun 15, 2020
STAGE 5 – TALK TO HECTOR IN HIS PENTHOUSE OFFICE
  • You need have NORAMALL LOOK and HUGE BURGER.
  • Talk to HECTOR in his PENTHOUSE OFFICE at weekend and choose “GOOD MORNING BOSS…” after that choose anything.

i stack stage 5 , i cant find where hector penthouse office
Center building in the city

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
you need to go to the store on Sunday & find the Hidden Marker (Lower left) & see her & Harry in the store & harry does not cum....

I can't find anything...

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I went on the official discord. They're selling nfts for this game.

Since this game is now officially a scam, I'm done with it.

You know, it's funny, when I think about it now, I don't know if I ever liked this game, I might have just felt sorry for the game, and saw the potential. I've read Blood Sweat, and Pixels, so I sort of have an idea just how insanely hard it is to make a game, and how it's almost a miracle that any game ever gets finished. I figured that the JTStudio was just sorta doing the best they could. I no longer feel that way, and at this point this just whole project feels like a weird grift.

Such a waste!

Last edited:

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
I went on the official discord. They're selling nfts for this game.

Since this game is now officially a scam, I'm done with it.

You know, it's funny, when I think about it now, I don't know if I ever liked this game, I might have just felt sorry for the game, and saw the potential. I've read Blood Sweat, and Pixels, so I sort of have an idea just how insanely hard it is to make a game, and how it's almost a miracle that any game ever gets finished. I figured that the JTStudio was just sorta doing the best they could. I no longer feel that way, and at this point this just whole project feels like a weird grift.

Such a waste!
Tell me about NFTs. This is not the first time I've heard very bad reviews about them. Tell me what's wrong with them?
Write right here.

Arturito1234

Jul 22, 2020
Yes, I used the Normal look & I was able to speak to him, it's a short conversation but you need to do it to see him & Barbara at the store after talking to Barbara at the home & giving her chocolate.
please give me the save where he is about to start talking to Harry at his house, o before that

Last edited:

Arturito1234

Jul 22, 2020
Yes, I used the Normal look & I was able to speak to him, it's a short conversation but you need to do it to see him & Barbara at the store after talking to Barbara at the home & giving her chocolate.
Before you get to the part where Harry open the door, did you complete any other routes with another character?

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
I hope the game gets less voyeuristic and more hands-on going forward. At least for Bridget and Bella.

Last edited:

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
Scene with Bridjet (3 scene)
12. Sunday working at Hector's at 20:00 there will be an event where you can talk to Bridget, then go to Bella's dressing room
Scene with Garnett (3 scene)
13. Sunday working at Hector's at 20:00 there will be an event where you can talk to Garnett

any idea what to do to get these scenes?
i'm there i talk to them but when i enter bella's room there's only bella

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes