randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Scene with Bridjet (3 scene)
12. Sunday working at Hector's at 20:00 there will be an event where you can talk to Bridget, then go to Bella's dressing room
Scene with Garnett (3 scene)
13. Sunday working at Hector's at 20:00 there will be an event where you can talk to Garnett

any idea what to do to get these scenes?
i'm there i talk to them but when i enter bella's room there's only bella
According to someone on the Discord, the Bridget scene is only for the 0.5 version. I think the Garnett scene is just the conversation with her and the guy on the sofa.

Reactions: Randy1977

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
randomv
thanks for your answer, do you know if this scene is in 4.7?:

Hotdog with Barbara and MC (3 angle)

Drink with them until the HARRY DRUNK AND HAPPY is more than 80 and BARBARA DRUNK AND HAPPY is more than 80 (talk about Barbara and work) after that choose “TALK ABOUT...” after that “PERSONAL QUASTION!” after that “I KNOW THAT YOU...” after that “OF COURSE! I WILL HELP YOU!”. Enjoy)))

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
randomv

Drink with them until the HARRY DRUNK AND HAPPY is more than 80 and BARBARA DRUNK AND HAPPY is more than 80 (talk about Barbara and work) after that choose “TALK ABOUT...” after that “PERSONAL QUASTION!” after that “I KNOW THAT YOU...” after that “OF COURSE! I WILL HELP YOU!”. Enjoy)))
Sorry, no. I did the Normal version.

Reactions: Randy1977

Jopqmcoa02

Aug 12, 2022
randomv

Can you please tell me what to do when there is meeting in Hector Salazar penthouse in the walk trough it says talk to bridjet than go to bella changing room but i cant go there please help

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Can you please tell me what to do when there is meeting in Hector Salazar penthouse in the walk trough it says talk to bridjet than go to bella changing room but i cant go there please help

According to someone on the Discord, the Bridget scene is only for the 0.5 version. I think the Garnett scene is just the conversation with her and the guy on the sofa.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
this guy has a fetish for motion sickness.. every fucking shit in this game is moving arround .. not just the UI . everything...
its unplayable unless u want to vomi on your keyboard

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack10_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.5 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on
Patreon( ) for Lvl 4
Subscribestar( ) for Lvl 4
Enjoy the GAME!

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
this guy has a fetish for motion sickness.. every fucking shit in this game is moving arround .. not just the UI . everything...
its unplayable unless u want to vomi on your keyboard
There are almost 1000 people on the discord who do not have such problems. Contact your doctor.
Along the way, go to the office of a psychotherapist. He would definitely find something to say to you, unlike me.
For real?? Where did you find that information, it’s going to be great if mrs parker is added
I don't know where this nonsense comes from...
We have a lot of social networks, just come and have a look.
About Bella's daughters too...
villa_event_13.png
I understand that in Europe and the USA it is now a big problem to understand who is a boy and who is a girl. I know for sure that normal men still remain and are trying to survive at least somehow!
Decide for yourself whether they look like girls or not ...
that was never metioned
You know how to think, and you can always ask me. You have been a supporter of the game for a long time and you are a respected member of the community. Just ask me. I will always answer you.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
randomv

Just checked it, it's in. Make sure you're a bum, make sure you've seen the Harry and Barbara blowjob scene in the store on Sunday, and make sure you have a lot of beer.

Reactions: Randy1977 and <JT>

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
Just checked it, it's in. Make sure you're a bum, make sure you've seen the Harry and Barbara blowjob scene in the store on Sunday, and make sure you have a lot of beer.
yeah i must have done something wrong the first time, got it to work now after trying again.
thanks for your post, i don't think i would have tried again without it.

Reactions: randomv

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone have a save when Karen becomes active? Cafe...etc
For me, he just watches TV..or lies in his room

Thanks

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes