Norkainesq

Feb 23, 2023
I like the style in which the author of this game and Gordon do it, but I would like to wish for more scenes where girls in pantyhose and I would financially support this developer, but unfortunately it is impossible to pay from my country

Reactions: sanmal and <JT>

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack10_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.5 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on Patreon( ) and Subscribestar( ) for Lvl 1
Enjoy the GAME!

Reactions: lycix

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Can anyone tell me? Is there some hint system in this game or is there a walkthrough(there is no link of walkthrough in OP). I don't play sandbox games but I am thinking of giving this one a try. THKS!:D

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Can anyone tell me? Is there some hint system in this game or is there a walkthrough(there is no link of walkthrough in OP). I don't play sandbox games but I am thinking of giving this one a try. THKS!:D
there is hint system implemented (check stats, where you can track progress of relationship with chaarcters, and info/hint what you need to do next).

• Red Heart
Reactions: | Vee |

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Two questions.
1. BARBARA STORY: Walkthrough says "Speak with Harry at his place". WHERE TF IS HARRY'S PLACE!?!?!?
2. VERSION 4.7: Game crashes when I open my back pack and when I try to buy wine. Any update or fix?

skvoll

Jun 29, 2020
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.5 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on Itch ( ) gm_7.png

Reactions: nonnozeus

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.5 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on Itch ( ) View attachment 2879148
Good update but Blowjob scene with Karen was not animated, I mean if you are giving a lot of animated scenes in a single update why not animate the blowjob scene with karen Also the blowjob scene is like karen is sucking only tip no immersion please pay attention to it Joutento Blowjob from Sandra in 0.1 was a great scene please make other blowjob scenes with different character like that thnx and have a nice day....

lokako

Mar 6, 2023
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3979, in <module>
NameError: name 'music_date_cycle' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Bum [v0.5] [JTStudio]

COMPRESSED:

Wiin/Linux:

- -