Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Can someone tell me, in spoiler so that no one complains, what happens when the MC finds Maria fucking the other guy in the shower? Does he leave her angry or does he understand why he has also been cheating? I started playing this and it has such a strange development that after playing it for a while I became desperate because I couldn't advance and I left it and now it seems like a good game with real options but before playing it I would like to know if it gives you real options or how other games when you find your partner with another the reaction, good or bad, is mandatory without options
Thank you

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Can someone tell me, in spoiler so that no one complains, what happens when the MC finds Maria fucking the other guy in the shower? Does he leave her angry or does he understand why he has also been cheating? I started playing this and it has such a strange development that after playing it for a while I became desperate because I couldn't advance and I left it and now it seems like a good game with real options but before playing it I would like to know if it gives you real options or how other games when you find your partner with another the reaction, good or bad, is mandatory without options
Thank you
I did not quite understand.
1. Maria may not find out about your adventures on the side (if she finds out, it’s not a fact that she will cheat on you).
2. If you have such a situation, then you will have a choice. Moreover, it will touch upon not only what to do with Enrique, but also what to do with the relationship with Maria.

Conclusion - There is no need to cheat on your girlfriend and everything will be fine.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack14_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.6.5 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 3
Enjoy the GAME!

shenknight

Feb 26, 2023
I dun't know how to play this game. I flow the maria sto rq the bum mode and plush toy but the bum mode an can talk only the marthe in the sotre, can't buy anything. If i want to buy i need normal mode but normal mode can't continues maria story ????

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
I dun't know how to play this game. I flow the maria sto rq the bum mode and plush toy but the bum mode an can talk only the marthe in the sotre, can't buy anything. If i want to buy i need normal mode but normal mode can't continues maria story ????
Yeah, these 2 requirements don't work well together, however, you can do Maria story in both modes - as a bum and with a normal look. Some of her quests will play out differently though, based on the look you have. When it comes to the 2 modes, if you spend a long time not visiting barbershop, at some point you'll turn back into bum.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
There's a hidden marker in the bottom left corner of the store. You can steal a plush toy as a bum, but save beforehand in case you get caught.

I can't start Maria's path cause Nestor always shoots her boyfriend. What am I doing wrong?
No idea, he never got shot in my playthrough.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
I can't start Maria's path cause Nestor always shoots her boyfriend. What am I doing wrong?
Male characters in the game are guided by your reputation.
Women look at reputation, relationships with them, and the handsome parameter.

Try to raise your reputation, maybe Nestor will listen to you and agree

Reactions: lenny007

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
The game mechanics are a little different, but once you get used to it it becomes a good game. It's always good to fuck married women, I wish more big games had NTR like that.

I believe the biggest flaw I found was not being able to use "skip mode" in some repetitive scenes (like taking the bus, that part was always boring), and the game stucking in some quick-choice parts (my PC isn't very good). Otherwise, very good game.

Also, an addition that would be really nice would be a gallery and character bios (maybe on the MC's cell phone)

Reactions: ActiveShooter

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Does the Discord server have a section with news, previews, and pinned links to walkthroughs? I don't see this.
There is still no version 0.6.0 for Android. I hope someone will do it for 0.6.5.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
who have 6.5 version walkthrough?
It's linked in the OP

i keep getting fire from lifting franciska skirt why
Because when you lift her skirt you get complaints and Bridgette doesn't like that. You have to balance Bridgette's opinion of you with more positive things so she doesn't fire you. What worked for me was going to her office and asking for pay, she said that I worked a lot and reacted positively. I think making sure you show up for work at 8am is important too.

I can't activate de gym event with jennifer.
I can't start Jennifer's story.:mad:
Are you playing 6.5? If you are only playing 6.0 then you can't activate it because it is not in that version of the game.

Reactions: shinindays and <JT>
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes