<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Thanks for clarifying. By karma do you mean reputation or a hidden mechanic?
for now it's hidden mechanic

the karma system will be introduced in version 0.7.0 - this will also be hidden and it will affect the passage. Mainly at key moments of the game.

Reactions: randomv

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Maybe I screwed up my save playing with Cheat on but game's annoying to play. I don't know how many times I've been caught and beaten despite having no drugs, I also couldn't "follow" the walkthrough because the result doesn't usually follow what's "supposed" to happen. For example I was on stage 6 of martha and I couldn't even get her to drink with me regardless of the day or time, she'd say something like "nice joke, buddy" regardless of what I do then next day progress goes -1.

Not blaming the game, I'm pretty sure I just broke the game. I'd probably still wait for further release just because I'm a sucker for sandbox types
There is a huge gap between versions 0.6 and 0.6.5. A lot has been improved (including Martha’s walkthrough. It has become easier).
Don't try to endlessly load your save if something doesn't work out. Let the game update the data (Most likely you are constantly loading it with a data that has already been initialized not as you need.
). The game will fix everything itself (even if you broke something).
Skip 3-4 game days, this should be enough for the game to fix everything. And don't forget that there is a lot of random in the game.
The bum is a real sandbox. It's complex and doesn't revolve around the player.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
There is only one scene in the game that qualifies as NTR imo, assuming you aren't including netori. If you get Maria to rank 10 while having an apartment she will crash on your sofa randomly. If you continue to have sex with other women in the game ( somewhere between 5-10 times according to the guide) she will start cheating on you with Enrique, Garnett's guy. If you walk into the shower during the day while Maria isn't on the sofa you have a chance of getting an anal scene between the two of them to proc. It's avoidable in the sense that you don't have to get Maria to rank 10 nor do you have to sleep with other characters if you do. I would say it's unavoidable in the sense that Maria automatically knows if you cheat on her and will seek out Enrique.
But thats what I said, its not avoidable, not even skippable since it will happen definitively when you try to progress further in the game expect you already know where and why not to progress if you want not to see it, which is a odd game choice since people want to progress further for obvious reasons since they want more of this said LI... but not in that way.

There is an opportunity to avoid this(event with Maria and Enrique in the shower).

1 - Maria may not find out about this (about your cheating)

2 - Even if she finds out, it’s not a fact that she will cheat on you

3 - The game has events that can improve your karma(This will help you avoid cheating and not only).
I dont know. I just played without the Walkthrough and only looked at it when I wanted to progress further with a specific girl. Its a fucking weird situation where it seems you have two branches which out locks you from its content but arnt paths. One is "the Bum" branch you play in the beginning with its scenes and once you get your hair fixed -> you start the other branch and it locks you out from all the scenes if you didnt get them. And since you dont know what there is left to explore in "the Bum" branch you dont really know at what point you want to progress.

Anyway, about the NTR. Its contradictory. Maria will find out that you "cheat" on her when you progress further with her, and obviously you as the player want to bang other chicks here. Once you reach the threshold she will fuck that dude automatically. Now I hear and read for the first time she might not do it because it depends on a Karma system ?

Where can I track it, and what amount do I need from stopping it ? This game has so much going on, mostly seems to be random events which makes it difficult to have a clear overview what you want to do.

Reactions: acondo

godu

Apr 20, 2020
I followed the WT but Maria footjob/assjob scenes aren't working. Everytime I say "I love your pedicure" she just rejects. Not sure what's going on? I maxed out her relationship to 100 and am at stage 10.
bro,are you found it now

ok,i found it .

use cheat add your handsome to higher enough (100 is full enough )

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
There is a huge gap between versions 0.6 and 0.6.5. A lot has been improved (including Martha’s walkthrough. It has become easier).
That makes more sense, I guess the one in the Mega link needs an update (unless 6.5 hasn't been uploaded yet). I'd probably still wait for a few more updates though and get it from patreon directly

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Move slowly...normal.....fast ??????????? Help
You Died..... :(
No hint, no possibility to move on..who invented this?
Write it down...I'm curious..or am I just not understanding something??
Thanks..

Last edited:

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
What a complete and utter shitfest. The game always shakes, some bullshit random pricing, the dialogue is awful. Some stupid transitions that suck ass. Can't rollback. Who thought about making this game? It's stupid.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Move slowly...normal.....fast ??????????? Help
You Died..... :(
No hint, no possibility to move on..who invented this?
Write it down...I'm curious..or am I just not understanding something??
Thanks..
At the moment you can only save and load the game. In 0.6.5 this moment has been reworked.

Reactions: Daddy59

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Where do you find Bella after the police rescue?
in 0.6 there is a bug that allows you to meet Bella after this event. In version 0.6.5 the bug was fixed. She cannot be met at the moment because she is under police protection (this is temporary)

Reactions: Aleks Mark

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
With this great story, in fact, the scenes are less important to me. This happens when the story of the game is more interesting to you than the sexy scenes of the game because it is closer to reality. I hope we will see a good ending.

Reactions: hoodie13 and <JT>

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack14_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.6.5 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 4
Enjoy the GAME!

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
You can save it as a PDF
Click File-->Download As PDF
Yes, but file size 40mb.
Their 5.0 pdf from link was only 3.5mb.
View attachment 3092203
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.6.5 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 4
Enjoy the GAME!
No ports.
No version compatibility.

It's not a good idea to release betas like this so often.

Last edited:
Reactions: <JT>

Moutsatsos

Jul 8, 2020
I love the art of the game,the story and the atmosphere.
I will suggest some improvements.

1.English translation is very bad.Yes you do understand what is going on but in most cases it is just funny.
2.Passing time and skipping days need a solid system.It just takes too much time spamming the pass time button.I assume that's the same developer as Gordon since the art looks similar so I would suggest the same time system to be implemented on this game too or giving the option to the player as to how much time he wants to skip.
3.If you dont play using the extensive walkthrough that's on a written file you can download, you honestly dont understand what you need to do in the begging.Especially this option where you rat out the cartel and then they hunt you down is just annoying.There needs to be an option or a guide in game to help you with that.
That's what I've got so far but im just in the begging of the game.

Reactions: hoodie13 and <JT>
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes