<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Fight with Eddy.... freezed..the rent story...
Hi!
in 0.6.5 I made a lot of adjustments to fighting (the problem was fixed).
A little later we will find out whether the problem is resolved(When version 0.6.5 becomes more accessible to everyone)

If this is interesting to you, the engine simply does not have time to initialize some variables before the fight if you hold skip button. Then it saves them (somehow). And even if you reload game, it doesn’t want to initialize variables again. I found a way to solve this. The problem has been resolved. Let's see how it will goes.

Last edited:

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Hey Dev, when will we get more Bella content? That kidnapping incident was brutally graphic and kind of hard to watch. Hope there is a happy ending to her story route.
Hi!
when will we get more Bella content? - The coming updates will be aimed at filling the game world. The continuation of Bella's story will be closer to 1.0

That kidnapping incident was brutally graphic and kind of hard to watch. Hope there is a happy ending to her story route. - It was even more difficult to do this.

Hope there is a happy ending to her story route - Everything will be depend on you.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
NTR avoidable?
Sadly no it seems. Its not even skippable as you have to look out for them since they are supposedly hard to find ?
I dont know about this but I played this for the first time now as I took the dev comments regarding this as face value but its either he dont know what avoidable means, or I somehow fucked my progress either trough some bugs or because I save scummed a lot through some dialogs or fights.

Im "only" two hours in, and I must lie if I didnt enjoyed the setting but im not sure I get the whole gist of it to make even a review.
As right now Im just frustrated as I dont even know what to do since even the walkthrough wont tell me how I can avoid, skip, ignore the NTR scenes.

• Wow
Reactions: acondo

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Sadly no it seems. Its not even skippable as you have to look out for them since they are supposedly hard to find ?
I dont know about this but I played this for the first time now as I took the dev comments regarding this as face value but its either he dont know what avoidable means, or I somehow fucked my progress either trough some bugs or because I save scummed a lot through some dialogs or fights.

Im "only" two hours in, and I must lie if I didnt enjoyed the setting but im not sure I get the whole gist of it to make even a review.
As right now Im just frustrated as I dont even know what to do since even the walkthrough wont tell me how I can avoid, skip, ignore the NTR scenes.
I don't know of a single scene in the game (NTR) that couldn't be avoided. Moreover, they usually hide(Hidden markers are used).

NTR in the game can be avoided and is not very easy to see (you have to intentionally want it).

randomv

Jul 29, 2017

There is only one scene in the game that qualifies as NTR imo, assuming you aren't including netori. If you get Maria to rank 10 while having an apartment she will crash on your sofa randomly. If you continue to have sex with other women in the game ( somewhere between 5-10 times according to the guide) she will start cheating on you with Enrique, Garnett's guy. If you walk into the shower during the day while Maria isn't on the sofa you have a chance of getting an anal scene between the two of them to proc. It's avoidable in the sense that you don't have to get Maria to rank 10 nor do you have to sleep with other characters if you do. I would say it's unavoidable in the sense that Maria automatically knows if you cheat on her and will seek out Enrique.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
There is only one scene in the game that qualifies as NTR imo, assuming you aren't including netori. If you get Maria to rank 10 while having an apartment she will crash on your sofa randomly. If you continue to have sex with other women in the game ( somewhere between 5-10 times according to the guide) she will start cheating on you with Enrique, Garnett's guy. If you walk into the shower during the day while Maria isn't on the sofa you have a chance of getting an anal scene between the two of them to proc. It's avoidable in the sense that you don't have to get Maria to rank 10 nor do you have to sleep with other characters if you do. I would say it's unavoidable in the sense that Maria automatically knows if you cheat on her and will seek out Enrique.
There is an opportunity to avoid this(event with Maria and Enrique in the shower).

1 - Maria may not find out about this (about your cheating)

2 - Even if she finds out, it’s not a fact that she will cheat on you

3 - The game has events that can improve your karma(This will help you avoid cheating and not only).

Reactions: randomv

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
Maybe I screwed up my save playing with Cheat on but game's annoying to play. I don't know how many times I've been caught and beaten despite having no drugs, I also couldn't "follow" the walkthrough because the result doesn't usually follow what's "supposed" to happen. For example I was on stage 6 of martha and I couldn't even get her to drink with me regardless of the day or time, she'd say something like "nice joke, buddy" regardless of what I do then next day progress goes -1.

Not blaming the game, I'm pretty sure I just broke the game. I'd probably still wait for further release just because I'm a sucker for sandbox types

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
There is an opportunity to avoid this(event with Maria and Enrique in the shower).

1 - Maria may not find out about this (about your cheating)

2 - Even if she finds out, it’s not a fact that she will cheat on you

3 - The game has events that can improve your karma(This will help you avoid cheating and not only).
Thanks for clarifying. By karma do you mean reputation or a hidden mechanic?

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes