gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
He just dies. And the game ends. Doesn't really seem like the right choice.
YES,ONCE you get the ramdom shot ,you die for ever .
I mean,if you follow the walkthrough at the begingning,do the right choice. YOU WONT GET RANDOM SHOT once you start playing with the bum look.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
facts, I really want a gallery so I can just view sex scenes
I already get used to those games without a gallery.
Besides,even it got a gallery,like athoers games doing,when you wanna watch a sex scene you still need to see it from the dialogue part,taking you a few minutes to get to the fucking apart.For me, its boring.

SO, I save each time I meet a sex scene and save it at the right moment,In case I could see the part I want.
SO,the gallery is not a problem to me.Haha.
This game got a amazing charactors and scene,but remains a lot problems to be solved such as the OLD VERSION SAVED WONT WORK problem.

Elfroze

Aug 14, 2022
My suggestions:
-Add "Skip day" button. I have to constantly click the "skip time" button to pass the days. This is very tiring.
-When you update the game, I should be able to continue the game with my old save file.
-Optimization
-In some scenes in the game there is really too much waiting and the game is slow. Please fix.

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Ye I see it last saves don't work in 0.6.0 so you guys start at first right ? Or mybe you guys fix that ? Tell me if you have something ?

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
I'll never forget that I'm playing THE BUM. Because every time I do anything of even slight note get get a little intermission flash that tells me I am playing THE BUM. I can not count how many time I have seen title card THE BUM.

I mean I knew I was playing THE BUM because I downloaded from a game thread called THE BUM, you know cause the name of the game is THE BUM. Then after I downloaded THE BUM I unzip the zip file that had the name THE BUM in it. Then I sent to a directory called THE BUM. In that directory is an .exe called THE BUM which I ran.

I was then greeted with a main menu with title THE BUM. and just in case I wasn't sure, before the main game starts its sure to let me know I am playing THE BUM.

This game ladies and gents is called: THE BUM

Signed
THE BUM

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I already get used to those games without a gallery.
Besides,even it got a gallery,like athoers games doing,when you wanna watch a sex scene you still need to see it from the dialogue part,taking you a few minutes to get to the fucking apart.For me, its boring.

SO, I save each time I meet a sex scene and save it at the right moment,In case I could see the part I want.
SO,the gallery is not a problem to me.Haha.
This game got a amazing charactors and scene,but remains a lot problems to be solved such as the OLD VERSION SAVED WONT WORK problem.
While I respect your perspective and understand that you've adapted to games without galleries, I have a slightly different take on the matter. Having a gallery feature in the game, particularly for sex scenes, could enhance the overall gaming experience. While you've mentioned that even in games with galleries, scenes are often accessible through the dialogue, I believe a well-designed gallery could streamline the process, making it more user-friendly.

In my opinion, having a dedicated gallery would allow players to efficiently access and enjoy specific scenes without the need to replay through dialogue sections, ultimately saving time and providing a more seamless experience. It might cater to different playstyles and preferences, offering an additional layer of convenience for those who prefer a quick, direct route to specific content.

I understand that you've found a workaround by saving at key moments, which is a clever approach. However, I still believe that implementing a gallery could be an improvement, providing a more straightforward and accessible way to revisit scenes.

Moreover, addressing issues like the old version saved not working problem would contribute to a smoother overall gameplay experience. It's great that you appreciate the game's characters and scenes, and I agree that resolving these technical problems would likely enhance the enjoyment for players across the board.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Just got to stage 17 with Bella & According to the walk through it says
  • Yoga on Sunday morning and look at her in a dress in the afternoon
  • You can go to Bella’s room at Saturday day (about 12:00) and look at her

I Assume Bella's Room means the penthouse correct? or where is this room it is talking about.

Reactions: Deathsman0098

Aphex81

Jun 18, 2022
What a terrible game. You can only skip 15 minutes and need to solve 20 rubiks cubes to get the right time and situation alligned to get anywhere. Also when you travel somewhere you always arrive precisely when they are closed. Fuck this, any gallery unlocks?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The dev overcomplicates things.

Martha 6. Way to much mind boggling. No progress. Just talk about the husband! How hard is that?! Now the she is bugged and I can't give her gifts during drinking...
What's up with Jennifer in the gym? Does she have content? If not why is she is in the game?! Sometimes she bugs out and I can't interact with her.
"Do you want to take a shower?, Do you want to search the trash? Do you want to take the bus?" Of course! That's why I am clicking there!!

There is a collusion bettwen Catalina and Bridjet . I can't continue Catalina's questline, because she won't go inside Birdjet's cabinet. The fat guy "blocks" the entrance...
The drug party is albo bugged. Maria will take the drugs even if we tell her not to.

THere are literally no possibilities for us, to earn enough money as the bum. All things considered it's like the dev wants us to use the cheat mode. I guess if it means he can concentrate on making more story and sex content, instead of an interactive "open world" I'm all for it.

After doing Abigail from step 2 to 3, Maria reverted to stage 0...When i tried to do her questline again, the option to talk with her during stage 2(after Diego) did not appear. I changed it manually with the editor to stage 3, and the option to take her to the lake doesn't appear. Serious bug. All i can say, after the Abigail part, revert Maria with the editor back to 10. Will try it now.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes