blckdrgon

May 21, 2020
this version of the game is really buggy and also it would be better u implment a better time skip where u keep the current time skip but also add hours 1 like 1 to 6 hours and then next day and only alway to skip the whole day buy sleeping

Reactions: Ruwan

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone knows hot to fix thouse?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
help :D
Sorry, only way is to start up a new save.

• Sad
Reactions: Everilld

Elfroze

Aug 14, 2022
If it is necessary to start the game from the beginning every time an update comes to the game, I will not install it until version 1.0... :(

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I REALLY like this game but DAMN, does the dev make it hard AF to play and as usual, this is just another new version CF.

FIX...THE..."music-strip-cycle"...ERROR...AND...REPOST...OR...RISK...LOSING...A...CRAP TON...OF...SUBSCRIBERS!

Leviodas

Apr 17, 2020
I did everyting like the walkthrough for martha, but she doesnt want to talk about her husband again, i got happy and drunk over 60 but she still doesnt wanna talk about him

• Hey there
Reactions: necromater

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Attention!!!
If you want see sex scene with Bella and so that they don't want to kill you, you need the very beginning of the 3 options "FUCK YOU", "...", "HECTOR SALAZAR..." to choose 2 times in a row "...".
If you choose “HECTOR SALAZAR...” when you move around the map you can be killed. Bella’s story will be different.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
The Bum [v0.5.5Beta] Unofficial Android Port

- 755mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Pls Update It.

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
Really did not like this game. Didnt play much. after I went to a few places in city and was shot in head for no reason, I kinda wanted to slap the dev a few times myself. So if you like a game where you wander around with no clue what to do and getting randomly killed this is the game for you. If I had paid for this I would have demanded my money back

Norkainesq

Feb 23, 2023
Really did not like this game. Didnt play much. after I went to a few places in city and was shot in head for no reason, I kinda wanted to slap the dev a few times myself. So if you like a game where you wander around with no clue what to do and getting randomly killed this is the game for you. If I had paid for this I would have demanded my money back
You can start another story route, but its not easy game

Reactions: mmmensah35 and <JT>
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes