Shight

Dec 6, 2021
Really did not like this game. Didnt play much. after I went to a few places in city and was shot in head for no reason, I kinda wanted to slap the dev a few times myself. So if you like a game where you wander around with no clue what to do and getting randomly killed this is the game for you. If I had paid for this I would have demanded my money back
You have to pay for security in the police station or in the interrogation at the beginning of the game, don't betray Hector.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Really did not like this game. Didnt play much. after I went to a few places in city and was shot in head for no reason, I kinda wanted to slap the dev a few times myself. So if you like a game where you wander around with no clue what to do and getting randomly killed this is the game for you. If I had paid for this I would have demanded my money back
I'm not surprised you got shot. Take care)

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
I just dont understand that why we have to start a new game after every update??what s meaning of this??

Why just fix it ?I dont think its a very hard job for the DEV.

I like the game but its not reasonable to do that circle thing....

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Didn't you realize at the beginning that Are arts different from other projects? You didn't realize that this game has a different structure, arts, my friend, arts

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
I just dont understand that why we have to start a new game after every update??what s meaning of this??

Why just fix it ?I dont think its a very hard job for the DEV.

I like the game but its not reasonable to do that circle thing....
your saves work after v 0.4.5 or 0.5.0
I'm not sure about v 0.4.5 but you can continue your story after 0.5.0 your saves work

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
I'm not sure about v 0.4.5 but you can continue your story after 0.5.0 your saves work
NO,it cant,it keep posing the wrong page that you have to "ignore it",and at last it cant not go on.
I have to start a new game to play the new content.IT s very boring.....

Actully you can see other guys have the same problems just ahead a few pages.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
There are a lot of transitions and they are quite slow. And at the same time, you can always be shot completely randomly. It’s unclear where to go and what to do, there is no journal. And it would be nice if, with all this, girls of extraterrestrial beauty were waiting for us as a reward, but there are only old victims of plastic surgery here. At the same time, it is clear that the renderings used are of quite high quality, but at the same time the female characters are made so badly that it is simply sad about this.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
There are a lot of transitions and they are quite slow. And at the same time, you can always be shot completely randomly. It’s unclear where to go and what to do, there is no journal. And it would be nice if, with all this, girls of extraterrestrial beauty were waiting for us as a reward, but there are only old victims of plastic surgery here. At the same time, it is clear that the renderings used are of quite high quality, but at the same time the female characters are made so badly that it is simply sad about this.
you must FOLLOW the walkthrough one by one step.
you have to go the right choice of the red in the scene MC lock up on a chair of the very begning.After that ,you a free man to go around without being random shot.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
MY last update seems 0.55,then I play the 0.6.IT cant match all well though the save could be open.
For example,when you meet Esmelranda,when you ask her to dinner,the screen went black and tell ya:it will be next update.And more,you cant open the relationship log from that on.

MOST IMPORTANT THING IS:EACH TIME YOU SIP TIME,IT COMES A WRONG PAGE LIKE"AN EXCEPTION HAS OCCURED",THEN YOU NEED TO CLICK "IGNORE IT"TWO TIME S TO GO ON. ITS,BORING.

SO,in conclusion,For THE DEV,this is the most piority thing to FIX.

Even I played with walkthrough one by one,it takes me about a week to finish all the content from start to 0.55.I like the game,but is nonsense to go this everytime update!!!!

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
you must FOLLOW the walkthrough one by one step.
you have to go the right choice of the red in the scene MC lock up on a chair of the very begning.After that ,you a free man to go around without being random shot.
He just dies. And the game ends. Doesn't really seem like the right choice.

Reactions: Z3D666

Marc us

Mar 1, 2019
good gameplay, too bad we can't resume saves from previous versions, difficult to play without cheat mode, this game doesn't deserve such a low rating!

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes