gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
While I respect your perspective and understand that you've adapted to games without galleries, I have a slightly different take on the matter. Having a gallery feature in the game, particularly for sex scenes, could enhance the overall gaming experience. While you've mentioned that even in games with galleries, scenes are often accessible through the dialogue, I believe a well-designed gallery could streamline the process, making it more user-friendly.

In my opinion, having a dedicated gallery would allow players to efficiently access and enjoy specific scenes without the need to replay through dialogue sections, ultimately saving time and providing a more seamless experience. It might cater to different playstyles and preferences, offering an additional layer of convenience for those who prefer a quick, direct route to specific content.

I understand that you've found a workaround by saving at key moments, which is a clever approach. However, I still believe that implementing a gallery could be an improvement, providing a more straightforward and accessible way to revisit scenes.

Moreover, addressing issues like the old version saved not working problem would contribute to a smoother overall gameplay experience. It's great that you appreciate the game's characters and scenes, and I agree that resolving these technical problems would likely enhance the enjoyment for players across the board.
OF COUSE I agree with you about the galley point,especially for those games which you cant save a lot,or the way I using wont well,such like "MY NEW LIFE".
THese games however,if there are no gallery ,that means you dont have to play it bc you never or got al ot of trouble to see a single sex scene.

Most Renpy games I could used the saving-way I mentioned above.But I agree with you about a game should have a smartable gallery.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I think someone needs to post the walkthrough from discord. I don't know if the author allows it thought...

Last edited:

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
The dev overcomplicates things.

Martha 6. Way to much mind boggling. No progress. Just talk about the husband! How hard is that?! Now the she is bugged and I can't give her gifts during drinking...
What's up with Jennifer in the gym? Does she have content? If not why is she is in the game?! Sometimes she bugs out and I can't interact with her.
"Do you want to take a shower?, Do you want to search the trash? Do you want to take the bus?" Of course! That's why I am clicking there!!

There is a collusion bettwen Catalina and Bridjet . I can't continue Catalina's questline, because she won't go inside Birdjet's cabinet. The fat guy "blocks" the entrance...
The drug party is albo bugged. Maria will take the drugs even if we tell her not to.

THere are literally no possibilities for us, to earn enough money as the bum. All things considered it's like the dev wants us to use the cheat mode. I guess if it means he can concentrate on making more story and sex content, instead of an interactive "open world" I'm all for it.

After doing Abigail from step 2 to 3, Maria reverted to stage 0...When i tried to do her questline again, the option to talk with her during stage 2(after Diego) did not appear. I changed it manually with the editor to stage 3, and the option to take her to the lake doesn't appear. Serious bug. All i can say, after the Abigail part, revert Maria with the editor back to 10. Will try it now.
If wanna take Maria to the lake,it seems you need to get the delivery jobs from Nestor,and go to all the spot of the lake(its totally 4 or 5 spot near the lake ),after that ,you can take Maria to there. I meet this problem too but I figured it out that way.

Besides,if Maria go the NTR route first,you need use the SAVE EDITOR to change a few things back to normal,not just the stage,but the other thing need to be changed,such like "Had sex with eddy house" or something like that.

For those girls have two route,you all need to do the same as Maria s above.

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
how the hell do i get hired at the bank? i have searched this thread, and people keep saying to do this sequence:

• ask franciska for a job
  • get rejected
  • touch franciska's butt after you get rejected
  • fight the security guard and win
  • ask franciska for a job again
  • she will recommend you to bridjet for the job and you will get hired
however, if i ask franciska for a job the first time, get rejected, touch her butt, and beat up the security guard, the next time i speak to her the dialogue option to ask for a job again simply does not appear.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
how the hell do i get hired at the bank? i have searched this thread, and people keep saying to do this sequence:

• ask franciska for a job
  • get rejected
  • touch franciska's butt after you get rejected
  • fight the security guard and win
  • ask franciska for a job again
  • she will recommend you to bridjet for the job and you will get hired
however, if i ask franciska for a job the first time, get rejected, touch her butt, and beat up the security guard, the next time i speak to her the dialogue option to ask for a job again simply does not appear.
Because you are constantly loading a save that contains the old data.
Let the game time pass(A couple of gaming days is enough). The game itself will restore everything as needed (even if you break something), and pay attention to the stats.
Male characters usually react to your reputation + hygiene and the actual state of the character (alcohol or drug intoxication).
Female characters react to everything the same, only in intimate moments they look at your "Handsome" parameter

kolacoke

Oct 2, 2021
Very disappointing time skip option. Sometimes it skips 15 minutes and sometimes it skips 35 minutes. It's pretty random. What this game needs is containing options to skip by 1 hour,3 hours,6 hours etc. I've found a set of lines in script.rpy where the time skipping functions are located. The problem is how it should be changed to be able to skip by constant amount of period. The codes are here :

label skip_event:
$ res_drugs = renpy.random.randint(5,15)
$ res_drunk = renpy.random.randint(5,15)
if statsdrugs.Drugs >= res_drugs:
$ res_time_loc_hour = renpy.random.randint(1,3)
$ res_time_loc_min = renpy.random.randint(1,59)
scene black
scene allblack with dissolve
$ text_bought ="{color=#51ff00}{font=Gagalin-Regular.otf}Skipping time...{/font}{/color}"

show screen Text_Buy with dissolve
$ renpy.pause(0.5, hard=True)
$ timeparametrs.AddTime(res_time_loc, res_time_loc_hour)
scene black with dissolve
hide screen Text_Buy with dissolve
$ time_check()
window hide
jump reload_game
elif statsdrunk.Drunk >= res_drunk:

$ res_time_loc_min = renpy.random.randint(30,45)
scene black
$ text_bought ="{color=#51ff00}{font=Gagalin-Regular.otf}Skipping time...{/font}{/color}"

$ timeparametrs.AddTime(res_time_loc, 0)
$ time_check()
window hide
jump reload_game
elif True:
$ res_time_loc = renpy.random.randint(5,15)
scene black

$ time_check()
window hide
jump reload_game

Reactions: rafahli

kolacoke

Oct 2, 2021
should I change the range in randint()? such as if I always want to skip by 1 hour it should look like this randint(60,60) where it says res_time_loc_min.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Very disappointing time skip option. Sometimes it skips 15 minutes and sometimes it skips 35 minutes. It's pretty random. What this game needs is containing options to skip by 1 hour,3 hours,6 hours etc. I've found a set of lines in script.rpy where the time skipping functions are located. The problem is how it should be changed to be able to skip by constant amount of period. The codes are here :

label skip_event:
$ res_drugs = renpy.random.randint(5,15)
$ res_drunk = renpy.random.randint(5,15)
if statsdrugs.Drugs >= res_drugs:
$ res_time_loc_hour = renpy.random.randint(1,3)
$ res_time_loc_min = renpy.random.randint(1,59)
scene black

$ timeparametrs.AddTime(res_time_loc, res_time_loc_hour)
$ time_check()
window hide
jump reload_game
elif statsdrunk.Drunk >= res_drunk:

$ res_time_loc_min = renpy.random.randint(30,45)
scene black

$ time_check()
window hide
jump reload_game
elif True:
$ res_time_loc = renpy.random.randint(5,15)
scene black

$ time_check()
window hide
jump reload_game
You're just not familiar with the game's mechanics.
Use alcohol or drugs.
You will be able to skip time very quickly.
Use sobering pills to get back to normal.
Do not abuse this because the game has many hidden parameters that negatively affect the fate of the character.
Do not mix alcohol with sleeping pills - this can kill the character. Like many other things.

• Angry

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
should I change the range in randint()? such as if I always want to skip by 1 hour it should look like this randint(60,60) where it says res_time_loc_min.
In order to change these parameters, you need to know the loading data well.
Incorrect timing can break the core game loop + some mechanics.

You can play with these values and yes it will work, but don’t be surprised when after some time you have timing bugs in different mechanics for all the characters in the game.

• Angry

kolacoke

Oct 2, 2021
You're just not familiar with the game's mechanics.
Use alcohol or drugs.
You will be able to skip time very quickly.
Use sobering pills to get back to normal.
Do not abuse this because the game has many hidden parameters that negatively affect the fate of the character.
Do not mix alcohol with sleeping pills - this can kill the character. Like many other things.
I understand but are you willing to add time skip option having constant change in hours or minutes?

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
I understand but are you willing to add time skip option having constant change in hours or minutes?
For what?
If there are options for every taste.
You can skip an entire game day in a couple of clicks.
Drugs will help you miss time a lotev
alcohol - a little weaker
erything is like in life
In the game you can skip entire weeks as long as you want in a couple of clicks.

• Angry
Reactions: rafahli and Z3D666

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
For what?

If there are options for every taste.

You can skip an entire game day in a couple of clicks.

Drugs will help you miss time a lotev

alcohol - a little weaker

erything is like in life

In the game you can skip entire weeks as long as you want in a couple of clicks.
Hi listen dev

For now, it is not a problem to start the game from the beginning, but in the future, if the story of the game goes too far, starting the game again will be a disaster. I hope this save problem will be fixed in the future, thanks

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Hi listen dev

For now, it is not a problem to start the game from the beginning, but in the future, if the story of the game goes too far, starting the game again will be a disaster. I hope this save problem will be fixed in the future, thanks
Hi!
I discussed this problem many times with fans, and I explained why I was delaying this moment. After a couple of updates, all your saves will work as it should! I promise. But now we need to grit our teeth and be patient. Considering how much the game changes from update to update. It's worth it.

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Hi!
I discussed this problem many times with fans, and I explained why I was delaying this moment. After a couple of updates, all your saves will work as it should! I promise. But now we need to grit our teeth and be patient. Considering how much the game changes from update to update. It's worth it.
Thank you very much for the explanation, I understand

Reactions: <JT>
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes