pelusa8611

Feb 11, 2023
sorry i dont see well i think is the same. for me first to enable console and developer menu i use UnRen option 3 then in the game SHIFT + O next just type like you see in the picture

THANK YOU, BUT WHAT IS URM'S OPTION 3 CALLED? TO KNOW WELL AND THE CODES ARE THE SAME FOR THE REST OF THE CHARACTERS? COULD YOU UPLOAD THE REST OF THE CODES? SORRY TO BOTHER YOU

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6407, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 5762, in script call
��ǵ������q�=�ƙ� �#����,D����� ��$��^���N���x_͵x &���g��
��ǵ������q�=�ƙ� �#����,D����� ��$
��^���N���x_͵x &���g

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Can someone explain through an example how to place the cheats in URM? I downloaded it and installed it, the console works but I don't know how to enter the codes. Thanks

I followed the game guide and I'm almost 70% done and I'm asking urm because you can see all the scenes, the way I play I can't.

THE GAME IS AMAZING
URM has nothing to do with console, Download the most recent URM version, extract the file in the game folder, specifically for enabling cheats you search cheat menu and change from false to true and actually is easier to search and find the variables in the urm than trying luck in console

Last edited:

Vishal326

May 15, 2022
SORRY FOR ASKING, I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT REN'PY OR CODES
Urm console is different and renpy console is different but if are using the urm console that is the best and in that there is no codes you can just search variable or value and u can change its and to open that console u have to press alt+m ( if u didn't know how to use urm console in game then u can see a video which gonna explain you how urm console work in renpy game )

Reactions: pelusa8611

Vishal326

May 15, 2022
URM has nothing to do with console, Download the most recent URM version, extract the file in the game folder, specifically for enabling cheats you search cheat menu and change from false to true and actually is easier to search and find the variables in the urm than trying luck in console
Yeah

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Mega i expect that someone would help me with a save file at least DONT FORGET Google Drive
Bro instead of trying to make a trade for the link, ask exactly what you want, a save for a especific scene is harder, but i posted an almost full save a few pages ago, just with the bridjet new content lacking, either way thanks for the link

Edit for those trying to trigger bridjet scene and spent ingame days and still nothing, probably ain't bugged i took almost 40 ingame days to trigger it(she coming to your house), bad rng luck

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
you need to find the Bridget in the st'reet few times and tell her im crazy about you or something like that then at the bank you need to say im crazy about you to get a blowjob from her then you need to get those 2 scenes blowjob in the bank and assjob in the car then Bridjet would come to your house at 22:00 to 02:00
Actually no, i did trigger it in a save where i didn't did the ass job in the car, just bad rng luck, sadly, again thanks for the 8.0, you still didn't said what is the save that you wanted, maybe someone have it:)

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6407, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

i have that problem and i think is because of the UMR file interferes with the codes in the game which is why i ask a save file that works please
let me tell you i played through 7.8 and 7.9 tweaking like a bitch and the only error that i got is when i try to execute the labels, which probably isn't what you're doing, if you're using an old save, really old cuz my 7.8 save still worked on the 8.0 you posted, tho as i'm gonna give some time without playing this game i didn't got too far... Wait is the error that you get going to nestor house for the new Bella content in 8.0?(read you comments) if it is can be something with your save not being compatible, probably ain't the URM

Either way do this, test doing what is causing the error with this save, if it bugs it could be something that you've done with URM or most saves became incompatible, tho i must warn you if this save works you'll need to edit Licinia stage to 1, cuz this save sadly was victim of her bug, but putting her on stage 1 with urm must do(after this talk to her about julio, then talk to him)

As a gesture of good faith for you sharing the update if this still don't work, i'll download the version you posted, again, just to see if i can trigger something at nestor house(confirm where the error is happening), it wont solve the problem, but will make easier to know on whos end the problem is, tho if nothing bad happens i would be able to save at nestor house and put the save here

Last edited:

Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
Tired af of all this notification requesting for support on this or that loooool Ask the scene you want I will share I have everything up to 0.8

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes