pelusa8611

Feb 11, 2023
Urm console is different and renpy console is different but if are using the urm console that is the best and in that there is no codes you can just search variable or value and u can change its and to open that console u have to press alt+m ( if u didn't know how to use urm console in game then u can see a video which gonna explain you how urm console work in renpy game )

Ok, the problem is that I tried with the code barbara_harry_sex_problem that was false and I changed it to true, but nothing happened. Does this mean you need to restart the game or something is wrong? I have the game advanced 70%, that's probably the problem.

pelusa8611

Feb 11, 2023
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6407, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 5762, in script call
��ǵ������q�=�ƙ� �#����,D����� ��$��^���N���x_͵x &���g��
��ǵ������q�=�ƙ� �#����,D����� ��$
��^���N���x_͵x &���g

Can you share the link for the 0.8 update please? (it would be better for everyone) or in private, thanks.

Vishal326

May 15, 2022
Ok, the problem is that I tried with the code barbara_harry_sex_problem that was false and I changed it to true, but nothing happened. Does this mean you need to restart the game or something is wrong? I have the game advanced 70%, that's probably the problem.
Code doesn't work for me that I used urm and I will advise you too

Ismaelo

Feb 26, 2024
Hello friend, can you send me the game link privately, please?
Bro instead of trying to make a trade for the link, ask exactly what you want, a save for a especific scene is harder, but i posted an almost full save a few pages ago, just with the bridjet new content lacking, either way thanks for the link

Edit for those trying to trigger bridjet scene and spent ingame days and still nothing, probably ain't bugged i took almost 40 ingame days to trigger it(she coming to your house), bad rng luck
No se puede descargar esa versión

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Damn here it's what the dude have posted, i did a search with windows defender and it was clean, still do your scans, idk how the standard procedure is to post a link for the version and check for virus and stuff, either way here is

This is a link from gofile so idk how long it'll be up, if something virus related pops up on your end, then i'm screwed:)

Vishal326

May 15, 2022
I download the game and I can't run it. Yesterday I updated my Windows and today I couldn't play the bum again, it's the only game that won't let me play.
Has this happened to anyone?
It says: "some files extracted from the bum were modified or new files were created. Do you want to include them in the archive?" View attachment 3848160
leme see if its work for me or not whatever but thnx hero for the link

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Bum [v0.8.0 Beta] [JTStudio] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,99 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,96 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------
The Bum [v0.8.0 Beta] [JTStudio] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: 0.7.9 Beta Hotfix 1 -> v0.8.0 Beta [718 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
wtf is wrong with the new update i restart my game from the start ( i didnt use UMR) and i still get this
While running game code:
which it makes no sense since i erase my save from my laptop appdata
can someone help my with this please

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 5485, in script call
�Pp���x��l�3G�Ѿ�E��h/��W��e�����Š���� ��� u�Gi��y�h2��ya��
File "game/script.rpyc", line 6193, in script call
t�W�ژkW��D�]���E�"�S�2I�x*g�u�9�L�ޯi{������ׇ����v
File "game/bank.rpyc", line 1852, in script call
ԺI�WJ{��[0�O�6>�;���S1���M��feO��dun�dr�&�������_#��隣?��L����d9N�^jW*�����,�O�\6z}i�_��t�m��
File "game/bank.rpyc", line 2030, in script call
<C!�R�M!܆(�_Ik�����k<�B�
<C!�R�M!܆(�_Ik�����k<�B�
<C!�R�M!܆(�_Ik�����k<�B�
<C!�R�M!܆(�_Ik�����k<�B�
<C!�R�M!܆(�_Ik�����k<�B�
File "game/bank.rpyc", line 1854, in script call
���1r.���J��t�e�+�_�_u��)(~�Ȥ���>�!���jN���ؔ�F�9U'�.�~�Z��HA�|K�T�L�V�=3�*�.�NL�����|h7�/�]/���m����k���>Բ����>d�}�M�>�S����g��aN��0��Ei$-)()M��
���1r.���J��t�e�+�_�_u��)(~�Ȥ���>�!���jN���ؔ�F�9U'�.�~�Z��HA�|K�T�L�V�=3�*�.�NL�����|h7�/�]/���m����k���>Բ����>d�}�M�>�S����g��aN��0��Ei$-)()M��
File "game/script.rpyc", line 6131, in script call
xv*��E�m��0`���Q0'ހ��8J��2������S��W���_~������t��ع�f����@x�fqyqu$�WU�����a��/�T�g��?"��mE�Njh����C��l�6[?����vғT�P_sJ���B>��O�V�k��E#��;�O��Һߊ�&k�����o�������}6iEM�I���%��m˙����ݝ�o�ϿV$��I4�n�o.].]��o��z���H��9��w��;������e�6��mR�}Ri.RG�4��6�n �� �C����k�4�WSk��֩�6ZW� ��k����\�4�7E����hEģ�{ym��7du{�ގྟ�}'�u�}g�}?G/f��#c�U}��lv�D/f7α�4�XLӺR��~�H���N�b�h/�Y?�04�T��gY����э+H�����5K���!\)�hmi�66�����ƚա:5Mv�^n�a�P��ֵ���z��B_�>.����j��/�Gߘ��,�_+��R�X�q�VrO(��SI3��`����JPB�Jپ�C�C�\%���
File "game/store.rpyc", line 835, in script call
��.����Hq�M�7h�K|G
File "game/script.rpyc", line 5707, in script call
o�u�7��G�q�L�iʹ�6�I��\�f�nˤ:�kQ�>�XU�0`f����Z �f�O�N���3��1��<[��bk}�о�Xk�X�+������O�p�u��X��Z�r�߉�fP���� fnaQ�!�[���
o�u�7��G�q�L�iʹ�6�I��\�f�nˤ:�kQ�>�XU�0`f����Z �f�O�N���3��1��<[��bk}�о�Xk�X�+������O�p�u��X��Z�r�߉�fP���� fnaQ�!�[���
File "game/script.rpyc", line 6050, in script call
���߬�X���^h:z���ZN�"-}���+c*��s�X�LLA&.f�H&�h�^jj�^{�2~�r�9��
File "game/script.rpyc", line 6409, in script call

File "game/script.rpyc", line 6423, in script call
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
�<
File "game/script.rpyc", line 5555, in script call
�4

@Vallhalla@

Nov 13, 2017
let me tell you i played through 7.8 and 7.9 tweaking like a bitch and the only error that i got is when i try to execute the labels, which probably isn't what you're doing, if you're using an old save, really old cuz my 7.8 save still worked on the 8.0 you posted, tho as i'm gonna give some time without playing this game i didn't got too far... Wait is the error that you get going to nestor house for the new Bella content in 8.0?(read you comments) if it is can be something with your save not being compatible, probably ain't the URM

Either way do this, test doing what is causing the error with this save, if it bugs it could be something that you've done with URM or most saves became incompatible, tho i must warn you if this save works you'll need to edit Licinia stage to 1, cuz this save sadly was victim of her bug, but putting her on stage 1 with urm must do(after this talk to her about julio, then talk to him)

As a gesture of good faith for you sharing the update if this still don't work, i'll download the version you posted, again, just to see if i can trigger something at nestor house(confirm where the error is happening), it wont solve the problem, but will make easier to know on whos end the problem is, tho if nothing bad happens i would be able to save at nestor house and put the save here
I can’t understand whether this is a build problem, or because of changes in the data in the save, it gives an error when I want to go to Nestor in the evening to talk, it crashes and gives an error, I can’t start completing the Bella quest,I'm using your save,plus when I use other saves it also gives me an error

Apr 13, 2024
Sharing Saves only

There is only 1 single scene for 0.8 :'( a footjob with Licinia NTR root in front of Julio (and 3 endings with Bella but any sex scene)
A few pages back the dev posted scenes with a woman dressed as a nun called Maria. Not Marie and it looked like another NTR/voyeur scene as it had Enrique I think.

Personally I think its a waste of fucking time hiding so many scenes as well as doing content for bum look at this stage in the game, but I've said from the start the dev doesn't have a fucking clue what he is doing.

Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
A few pages back the dev posted scenes with a woman dressed as a nun called Maria. Not Marie and it looked like another NTR/voyeur scene as it had Enrique I think.

Personally I think its a waste of fucking time hiding so many scenes as well as doing content for bum look at this stage in the game, but I've said from the start the dev doesn't have a fucking clue what he is doing.
It’s Maria and Enrique phone call on 0.8 not animated you needs to cheat on Maria a lot and have done garnet call at her apartment with Enrique than he will get his revenge.

phone calls event are totally random

Gshcbss

Feb 26, 2022
It’s Maria and Enrique phone call on 0.8 not animated you needs to cheat on Maria a lot and have done garnet call at her apartment with Enrique than he will get his revenge.

phone calls event are totally random
Hey bro i sent you message check

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes