Janvier

Jan 10, 2024
[CITAZIONE="Z3D666, post: 10904707, membro: 5178286"]
Ho finito tutta la storia con l'aspetto normale, ora devo finire la storia di Maria con l'aspetto da barbone
[/CITAZIONE]
Posso chiederti se "normalmente" riuscivi a scopare con Maria in camera da letto dopo il bacio al bar?

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
I Stopped playing it because of this issue, please tell me if there is solution for it
I am the same ,I quit playing since 0.6 bc it suddenly need us playing without cheat,its too hard for me.
So if I have to play without cheat,then no that "play again "shit would be ok

AlexDx1

Nov 7, 2023
I am the same ,I quit playing since 0.6 bc it suddenly need us playing without cheat,its too hard for me.
So if I have to play without cheat,then no that "play again "shit would be ok
choose the cheat off then turn the cheat on through console idk sure if it works tho to unlock the bonus scenes

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
choose the cheat off then turn the cheat on through console idk sure if it works tho to unlock the bonus scenes
Thank you.But that s not the most important thing I care for playing it,its about the "play over again after update" issuse...So idk if it been solved or not?if not ,then I have to wait until the full version out.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Question, how are these unlocked? I've tried getting the Adriana one, but the only scenes are vaginal at the barbershop, and anal at the beach. Am I missing something? The game is confusing sometimes.
some of bridjet ones are from nestor when you beat him in card game but most of the bonus images are unlocked from playing without cheats and just interacting in random situations and i see you posted some from discord,for adriana on beach you have to be in bum mode

Reactions: Janna Jinx

Chun ma

Aug 20, 2024
Guys
I need help with Barbara
I am at stage one and it's says to go to the store on the weekends but I can't find her in the store any suggestions

2.60 star(s) 60 Votes