Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
The game has a huge number of plot development options.
No. In order to get a good ending, you just need to be friends with Bella (you don’t have to have a relationship)
Karma works everywhere in the game, and its influence on the player's destiny will only increase. When playing without cheats, it is easier to achieve any goal in the game, including getting a good ending
Thanks for the answer, we are waiting for the update. I will play without cheats after this update, to brighten up the wait until the next one :) (y)

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Thanks for the answer, we are waiting for the update. I will play without cheats after this update, to brighten up the wait until the next one :) (y)
I recommend starting the game without cheats with 0.8.2. This version will be more stable, and many unpleasant bugs have been fixed.

Reactions: Aleks Mark
Oct 10, 2020
I love the game, the story and the sandbox system is mostly great. I just have one problem. I have no idea what to do. The hints don't always help and the new content doesn't have a walkthrough. I think I also miss a lot of stuff. Is there any way to know what content there is in total? Anybody got advice? Because I love the game.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
I love the game, the story and the sandbox system is mostly great. I just have one problem. I have no idea what to do. The hints don't always help and the new content doesn't have a walkthrough. I think I also miss a lot of stuff. Is there any way to know what content there is in total? Anybody got advice? Because I love the game.
Read the Changelog, look at the forum, and you can ask the respected author directly :) . The real walkthrough is only up to version 0.7.5.

raudel

May 11, 2024
I have a question, how can I continue advancing in bella's plot? I want to continue, but I get an error when I have to go to nestor's house at night.

Reactions: draudedan
Oct 10, 2020
Read the Changelog, look at the forum, and you can ask the respected author directly :) . The real walkthrough is only up to version 0.7.5.
Thanks for your reply. I do check the changelog but sometimes it doesn't make sense at all. for example in v0.7.8 it says added content for NTR fans. How am I ever going to find that? I feel like there are many scene that I don't even know exist, because they are not a part of any characters storyline.

Reactions: randomv

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
The question of NTR is not really that simple, in the game there is no NTR because the main character is not married and therefore the question of cheating does not arise ;). On the other hand, sex with married women is exactly NTR, which means if you want to see this content, develop relationships with those who are married, but this is only my opinion and not necessarily correct. As for the second part, all actions occur in accordance with the plot for each character, so if you do not see something, it means that you simply have not reached it in the development of the plot, or have not pumped up the character participating in the scene, the example with Bridget's sister is very illustrative in this :) .

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
The question of NTR is not really that simple, in the game there is no NTR because the main character is not married and therefore the question of cheating does not arise ;). On the other hand, sex with married women is exactly NTR, which means if you want to see this content, develop relationships with those who are married, but this is only my opinion and not necessarily correct. As for the second part, all actions occur in accordance with the plot for each character, so if you do not see something, it means that you simply have not reached it in the development of the plot, or have not pumped up the character participating in the scene, the example with Bridget's sister is very illustrative in this :) .
I think Bram was talking how vague the description of the scene was, not how vague NTR as a concept is. But fyi a love interest/girlfriend being taken by another guy is commonly regarded as NTR, so the MariaxEnrique scenes at least can be considered NTR content.

Personally I think the guide needs to come back, it helps reduce the grind, gets scenes to unlock quicker and lets you make sure you don't miss anything.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 60 Votes