Vishal326

May 15, 2022
A few pages back the dev posted scenes with a woman dressed as a nun called Maria. Not Marie and it looked like another NTR/voyeur scene as it had Enrique I think.

Personally I think its a waste of fucking time hiding so many scenes as well as doing content for bum look at this stage in the game, but I've said from the start the dev doesn't have a fucking clue what he is doing.
Yeah

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I can’t understand whether this is a build problem, or because of changes in the data in the save, it gives an error when I want to go to Nestor in the evening to talk, it crashes and gives an error, I can’t start completing the Bella quest,I'm using your save,plus when I use other saves it also gives me an error
i actually saw a lot of reports on 7.9 saves don't working in the 8.0 on the dev discord, this dev sadly don't usually uploads bugfixes for the "older versions", I.E. if you found a bug playing the 7.9 public version and reported, the dev saw and fixed while the current version is 8.0 for the patreons, you'll only see the fix on the 8.1, probably a new save is a must do for the new 8.0, but let me tell you, isn't worth it, one licinia scene(kinda of ntr) and basically is a story update

A few pages back the dev posted scenes with a woman dressed as a nun called Maria. Not Marie and it looked like another NTR/voyeur scene as it had Enrique I think.

Personally I think its a waste of fucking time hiding so many scenes as well as doing content for bum look at this stage in the game, but I've said from the start the dev doesn't have a fucking clue what he is doing.
BROOOO I AGREE WITH YOU SOOO MUCH, the ideia of the bum look is doing low acts and mostly ntr, if this was the way the beginning of the game it would made sense, but adding this thing at this point of the game is bad cuz for example, if you want to trigger bridjet and ines event, the mc/player should make his way to the point of being able to get along with them, for then do the scene, and the worst part, be punished for it(be fired and progress 0), another thing that also bugs me, is that we get the nubes event where we saw Bridjet and Ines SMOKING HOT, the thick ladies in those swimsuits, especially Ines with that ass and thighs:coffee::love:, but that's a bum event instead of also being able, atleast in a minor way for mc to interact with the normal look, to summarize, we have to go into the bum route to see the hot scenes with them in the hot swimsuits, and normal look players got nothing... don't get to have action with them in that hot state:cry:, basically for the normal look players(non ntr enjoyers), that event won't happen in "their canon" at all

And about the maria nun probably i know the maria in nun suit, but didn't remember that enrique was there, it would be good that with the karma system Maria worked a partime as a nun, there we would be able interact with the karma points(lower it or increase), and get both and normal events

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
No I actually started the game from the beginning so I could see the new content of Bella and still happen ( I still have that problem where it freezes every time I go at night) so it's not the save file

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
It doesn't work the new version with Bella content since I erased my app data save from my laptop to restart the game and STILL have that problem where it freezes so if ANYONE have a save file that DOESN'T FREEZE THE GAME EVERY TIME YOU GO TO NESTOR HOME AT NIGHT please do share

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
It doesn't work the new version with Bella content since I erased my app data save from my laptop to restart the game and STILL have that problem where it freezes so if ANYONE have a save file that DOESN'T FREEZE THE GAME EVERY TIME YOU GO TO NESTOR HOME AT NIGHT please do share
You can go to Nestor's house during the day and wait until night, but the conversation will not give anything to the development of the plot. After the conversation, automatically move home - to sleep, otherwise the game crashes. This was written about earlier, in this assembly there are no several triggers for starting events (I found two), so we must wait for a fixed version, but maybe I'm wrong :) .

2.60 star(s) 64 Votes