Vishal326

May 15, 2022
It doesn't work the new version with Bella content since I erased my app data save from my laptop to restart the game and STILL have that problem where it freezes so if ANYONE have a save file that DOESN'T FREEZE THE GAME EVERY TIME YOU GO TO NESTOR HOME AT NIGHT please do share
Why
It doesn't work the new version with Bella content since I erased my app data save from my laptop to restart the game and STILL have that problem where it freezes so if ANYONE have a save file that DOESN'T FREEZE THE GAME EVERY TIME YOU GO TO NESTOR HOME AT NIGHT please do share
My Game Doesn't Freeze idk you u guys suffering from this shit ...:(

Flaminv0v

Jan 28, 2024
The deal with flamingo I'm left with one choice: I'm ready to pay! let's start the deal.
Once I click it he suspects and shoots.
How to solve this?

Smartoffendum

Jul 8, 2017
How to pass the deal with flamingo?
Should the strength be higher? Or hygiene or energy?
I'm left with one choice if I make it he shoots
Once you sit down to talk business ( save here just in case things go south), you need to be quick and ask all questions below before the timer runs out (if you fail, Flamingo will become suspicious and Keke will shoot you), select:

• "Who was that girl in the strip club?"
  • "Is the product ready?"
  • "Who is she?"
  • "What is the price per kilo?" - he'll offer you a higher price, so you need to haggle with him
    • "It's too much (offer your price...)" - enter $4900, there's a risk of going lower, repeat until he lowers the asking price below $5000, then select:
    • Accept price
  • "I'm ready to pay! Let's start the deal!"

this guide from developer <3 .

Flaminv0v

Jan 28, 2024
Once you sit down to talk business ( save here just in case things go south), you need to be quick and ask all questions below before the timer runs out (if you fail, Flamingo will become suspicious and Keke will shoot you), select:

• "Who was that girl in the strip club?"
  • "Is the product ready?"
  • "Who is she?"
  • "What is the price per kilo?" - he'll offer you a higher price, so you need to haggle with him
    • "It's too much (offer your price...)" - enter $4900, there's a risk of going lower, repeat until he lowers the asking price below $5000, then select:
    • Accept price
  • "I'm ready to pay! Let's start the deal!"

this guide from developer <3 .
Thanks G

• Red Heart
Reactions: Smartoffendum

Vishal326

May 15, 2022
can anyone tell me how to give anything whether its game file or game save here i dont klnow cuz i never send anything here

bella stage 17 nestor house event those who are facing bug try my save file

Last edited:

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Any walkthrough pls?

This user guide is so much better than the devs guide.

Use this guide for step by step. Much better than that dev written guide.
I attached the old official guide, but it only goes up to 7.5. The dev decided to stop updating it. There's a fanmade guide by Sindar that might help as well.

2.60 star(s) 64 Votes