Apr 13, 2024
Hi friends, a question about karma, is it displayed somewhere, can I see it?
I think it's a hidden trait. I don't even think it shows up when using cheat engines. But if you do all content with Maria first and then go about the rest she will cheat on you because you cheated on her. It also seems to be the case for Belle, and could also include Abigail as those seem to be the strongest relationships the MC has in the game.

Reactions: Aleks Mark
Apr 13, 2024
My understanding is that the dev is going to add more content until he gets to 1.0, 8.1 is already on the way.

According to the dev on discord cheating lowers your karma, so you might be right. I tried to get the good ending but my game crashes whenever I try to proc it. If anyone has a save with the good ending please drop it because I don't have the will to play this game again.
With you there. It's too much of a grind horse to want to keep going through V8 but it was purely because you uploaded your saves. I have no intention of playing fully through it again until the game is abandoned or completed. What scenes did Abigail get for V7.9?

Reactions: randomv

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
I think it's a hidden trait. I don't even think it shows up when using cheat engines. But if you do all content with Maria first and then go about the rest she will cheat on you because you cheated on her. It also seems to be the case for Belle, and could also include Abigail as those seem to be the strongest relationships the MC has in the game.
Thanks bro, I think you're right about everything, nothing ruins karma like cheating on a serious relationship :);) . I'm just wondering, if there's no intimacy with Bella, how will relationships with other characters affect karma. Although it's very difficult to implement, it would be interesting to know the developer's opinion. Thanks again.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
With you there. It's too much of a grind horse to want to keep going through V8 but it was purely because you uploaded your saves. I have no intention of playing fully through it again until the game is abandoned or completed. What scenes did Abigail get for V7.9?
A vaginal scene with her during the party at the penthouse. Choose the red option then follow her to the toilets.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Thanks bro, I think you're right about everything, nothing ruins karma like cheating on a serious relationship :);) . I'm just wondering, if there's no intimacy with Bella, how will relationships with other characters affect karma. Although it's very difficult to implement, it would be interesting to know the developer's opinion. Thanks again.
Although it's very difficult to implement, it would be interesting to know the developer's opinion. Thanks again. - This has already been realized. Official Relationships with other girls and cheating on them affect karma. To avoid big karma losses, it’s always better to break up and then go on an adventure

Reactions: Aleks Mark

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
How not to lose karma in the game.
1 Karma is restored by itself.
2 sleep at home
3 work honestly and don't be late
4 do good deeds
5 don't do bad things
6 mother death on the street can do a good job of correcting your karma if you’re lucky
7 Pay your bills on time
8 Don’t cheat (Even if the cheat mode works, it’s okay)
9 don't cheat on your girlfriend
10 always choose the side of good
11 Try to avoid red selection, this will help save karma (Not always)

Even if you did something bad in the game, this is not a death sentence. Now, if you systematically behave like a bastard, then you will get yours.

2.60 star(s) 64 Votes