HERUTHEFALCON

Mar 13, 2018
Are you still getting killed by mafia thugs all the time?
I quit the game because every 30 seconds the death and game over animation would play.
I don't understand why such random uselessness exists in a game.
If it happens once, it can be "funny". But if it happens all the time, I find it boring.
During the Intro-Prologue, Don't snitch on Zalazar when in custody. You wont get killed when you start the FreeRoam

If you did Snitch, Save the game and Go straight to the police when Freeroam becomes active, Talk to the cop and ask for protection.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
the game is good but i stop playing since he trying to do the revamp shit ( remake the game since he doesn't know go on with the story meaning he having problems with what to do next which most of the creators do and the majority do REMAKE but his game is good but the grinding is INSANE I'm not joking and rare scenes should be enjoy freely unless is you don't want people to see you work .
You are completely wrong.
You won't be allowed on Patreon anymore, but you can watch the development of the game on discord. We are moving strictly according to plan towards the goal and everything works out as it should. Projects like this are impossible without planning.

Norkainesq

Feb 23, 2023
I don’t know why people blame the grind and difficulty of the game as a minus, this game in my opinion is excellent with rich scenes, good animations, heroines, and about the difficulty I want to say people play the same dark souls, elden ring and for some reason no one has bombed by the complexity of the game, you can lower the difficulty through the urm mod, the bum and gordon are excellent games, not simple, but they are worthy of being played and not mindlessly clicked

Vishal326

May 15, 2022
Just
You are completely wrong.
You won't be allowed on Patreon anymore, but you can watch the development of the game on discord. We are moving strictly according to plan towards the goal and everything works out as it should. Projects like this are impossible without planning.
Guys just appreciate what dev do if u didn't like the game then you can leave but don't bark here, it's really toxic u guys doing in this server always respect what people do :)

Norkainesq

Feb 23, 2023
Just

Guys just appreciate what dev do if u didn't like the game then you can leave but don't bark here, it's really toxic u guys doing in this server always respect what people do :)
I agree 100%, any labor should be paid, especially if it is made qualitatively and with heart, there are many games that are inferior in quality to gordon, the bum as in animations, picture quality, gameplay, which in these games is, not a set of scenes and clicking graphomania under the hour, and the developer every month provides a free uncut version of the game that is also excellent, if it were possible in my country to pay support through patrion to the developer would definitely do, it is strange to hear the hate on this game here.

Reactions: <JT>

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
In this version of the game, there may be problems with old saves.

do you have to start a new game with v 0.8.1?

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
I don’t know why people blame the grind and difficulty of the game as a minus, this game in my opinion is excellent with rich scenes, good animations, heroines, and about the difficulty I want to say people play the same dark souls, elden ring and for some reason no one has bombed by the complexity of the game, you can lower the difficulty through the urm mod, the bum and gordon are excellent games, not simple, but they are worthy of being played and not mindlessly clicked
lol dude if i want gameplay rich games i'd rather play normal rpg open world(witcher,cp77 etc)

2.60 star(s) 64 Votes