Nov 21, 2021
Are you still getting killed by mafia thugs all the time?
I quit the game because every 30 seconds the death and game over animation would play.
I don't understand why such random uselessness exists in a game.
If it happens once, it can be "funny". But if it happens all the time, I find it boring.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
I quit the game because every 30 seconds the death and game over animation would play.
If it happens once, it can be "funny". But if it happens all the time, I find it boring.
There are 1500 of us in discord +-,
and none of them are killed all the time

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
any plans of making replay gallery for the game? imo ppl who dont like grindy sandbox and would never even try this game might sub if they see there is enough lewd content...
I have enough loyal fans and their number is constantly growing organically (without advertising). This tells me a lot.
There is no need for a gallery in the game because the game is endless and you can see almost any scene again (with the exception of rare story scenes). If a person does not like grinding, then sandbox is not for you or use someone else's save.

whiteTpoison

Jan 30, 2019
how to witn the fight with the mother fucker dude i punch him i kick him but i die all the time
Before starting a fight you have to eat as much as possible and be well rested.
If you have access to the gym and get stronger, better.

Hope it helps you

RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
I have enough loyal fans and their number is constantly growing organically (without advertising). This tells me a lot.
There is no need for a gallery in the game because the game is endless and you can see almost any scene again (with the exception of rare story scenes). If a person does not like grinding, then sandbox is not for you or use someone else's save.
Boss sorry to bother you but could you help with trying to talk to Vanessa at eddy's house what do i have to do?

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Just me or Arnold ask for money for trades? i cant sell anything to him, also, i lost money working in the bank lol

AlexDx1

Nov 7, 2023
you need to choose "...." 2 times at the start of the game if you dont want to be be killed by mafia, its in the walkthrough you can find it on internet

Reactions: corruptionman86

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
you need to choose "...." 2 times at the start of the game if you dont want to be be killed by mafia, its in the walkthrough you can find it on internet
You are standing in a room with only one door (you have to think)... Behind this door, there is a room with two doors (I think I have a problem), then a room with 3 doors (wtf what should I do? HELP ME!!!), and then a street with a bunch of houses with a bunch of doors... Stroke...
You're only making it worse)))

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheBum-0.8.1Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
the game is good but i stop playing since he trying to do the revamp shit ( remake the game since he doesn't know go on with the story meaning he having problems with what to do next which most of the creators do and the majority do REMAKE but his game is good but the grinding is INSANE I'm not joking and rare scenes should be enjoy freely unless is you don't want people to see you work .

2.60 star(s) 64 Votes