HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
calling someone (albeit digital) titanic is neutral? weird interpretation. big t'n'a don't make you fat, a big waist does. there's plenty of games with stick figures as li, maybe check theses out first before coming to one of the few games where women look like women and not minors and don't have a dick between their legs.
What's wrong with calling a fat woman fat? Why insult a person for it right away? And what if I like slim and young girls, and not old fatties, am I now gay? (And no, I don't like women with a penis) Think about what you say to other people and choose your expressions. And yes, a fat ass is also a sign of obesity...

MJ1985

Aug 1, 2024
how and why on earth would i support a game dev where you wonder around clicking trash and its rng if i die on next click, game could be fun if i didn't die after every click. i even tried with cheats and yes died after the first click, if they remove that let me know :)

AlexDx1

Nov 7, 2023
What's wrong with calling a fat woman fat? Why insult a person for it right away? And what if I like slim and young girls, and not old fatties, am I now gay? (And no, I don't like women with a penis) Think about what you say to other people and choose your expressions. And yes, a fat ass is also a sign of obesity...
slim or skinny girls are not it atleast for me I like curvy girls and im talking about real life, we all have dif opinions so you shouldnt care how are the womens in a game

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
slim or skinny girls are not it atleast for me I like curvy girls and im talking about real life, we all have dif opinions so you shouldnt care how are the womens in a game
the thing isn't even about people liking or not, but coming to the thread of a game clearly focused in thick woman(thank god and jt), and start trash talking about it

Reactions: <JT>

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
The Bank..the Store..Nestor disappeared from the game..
Nestor and Maria die at midnight...
What happens?
Does anyone know?
??????
Please leave the area ?? What a fuck ?

2.60 star(s) 64 Votes